Doree First Episode

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Kaisa laga first episode? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jhanak1234

Kaisa laga first episode? 

Icouldnt watch all but will watch it tonight because its on the recording .

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Give it try... I really like first episode... Specially 1st half .. 

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

It was really lovely. I enjoyed it. I love Amar.its always worth it to watch what he is in.

Edited by sandiab - 5 months ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The narration needs to be toned down especially if the story is set in contemporary India. Sudhachandran's characterisation is so over the top.

They seem to have a good story but the narration is bad. The scenes are all exaggerated.

If they want another Balikavadu they should improve the writing.

That little girl Doree is lively and child actor performs well.

All the other actors are all seasoned so their performances are good

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

After such a long time casting of actor is on a pont... They have potential to run childhood track for atleast 2 years ... I can see so many track in future .... One scene is over the top yesterday burning sari on staff hand... They can avoid this type of scene it's doesn't look good... 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I watched the first week of episodes and I must wasn't expecting much but the little girl Doree, hit out of the park. The casting is on part especially if you have seasoning giant like Sudha Chandran, Amar Upadhyay. 

The father and daughter bond is beautifully done, hope the PH take time 

unfolding the story no rushing that would ruin the plot 

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They do have a lot of potential. 

Apart from girl child issues they can say a lot of things through this show

1.Abuse of domestic help

2.Tussles between the actual producers of silk and the middle men in the business

3.The men in the show ie Sudhachandran's husband and sons should have some story arcs too in parallel with Amar Upadhyay's story arc

4.Sudhachandran seem to have gotten opportunity to play a character that is not fully vamp who's forever plotting and planning the leading lady's downfall.They should also focus on her love and dedication towards her family then only the character can attain the potential reaching the Iconic staus like that Dadisa of Balika Vadhu.

4.Toral's character has a potential to become a good antagonist to Sudhahandran's character. I am sure the actress after playing  lead in many shows including the iconic lead Anandi is ready for playing down to earth chracters to expand her reportaire.

Telling the stories of these characters around Doree is what required to take it to next one year or so.

Writers need to think of many story arcs to make these characters interesting to prolong the shelf life of the show.

Edited by aparnauma - 5 months ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aparnauma

They do have a lot of potential. 

Apart from girl child issues they can say a lot of things through this show

1.Abuse of domestic help

2.Tussles between the actual producers of silk and the middle men in the business

3.The men in the show ie Sudhachandran's husband and sons should have some story arcs too in parallel with Amar Upadhyay's story arc

4.Sudhachandran seem to have gotten opportunity to play a character that is not fully vamp who's forever plotting and planning the leading lady's downfall.They should also focus on her love and dedication towards her family then only the character can attain the potential reaching the Iconic staus like that Dadisa of Balika Vadhu.

4.Toral's character has a potential to become a good antagonist to Sudhahandran's character. I am sure the actress after playing  lead in many shows including the iconic lead Anandi is ready for playing down to earth chracters to expand her reportaire.

Telling the stories of these characters around Doree is what required to take it to next one year or so.

Writers need to think of many story arcs to make these characters interesting to prolong the shelf life of the show.

only in this show I liked TR character otherwise in the Balika V  and Jhansi ki rani I left the show because of her ,she used to have stiffness in her body and on her face as well . but in this show I liked her.

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

TR never do jhasi ki rani that kritika ...