naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 months ago

I want a movie to be made on violent n cheater female character.

Does any director has guts to make such movie with female.

Will audience accept it with same admiration like they had for male animal. Can audience accept a female killing thousands n insulting her husband n sleeping with someone outside n getting pregnant n her husband coming back to her.

Edited by naaznin - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Take the feedback that Deepika received after the latest KWK episode, multiply it by 100. That will be the level of outrage on social media & news portals for a female animal. smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

They made that movie. It’s Kanganas life 

naaznin thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

Take the feedback that Deepika received after the latest KWK episode, multiply it by 100. That will be the level of outrage on social media & news portals for a female animal. smiley36

Seriously they can't even take Deepika dating different men when she neither had boyfriend or husband n r laughing at feminists. smiley36

naaznin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

They made that movie. It’s Kanganas life 

Kangana is insect in front of animal smiley36

I want full fledged female Animal on big screen. 

But kangana can play a violent female character with a good director.

Edited by naaznin - 4 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

But kangana can play a violent female character with a good director.

She will get violent with that director lol

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Before Animal, I would have never guessed an A-rated film like this could do such numbers even with a male lead, so who knows? Gangubai is the closest comp that I can think of. It did about 125 Cr or so and might have hit 150 with a better release schedule. I think Alia + Vanga could do a lot more than that. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

smiley36 barbie pe meltdown nahi dekha tha apne

animal ko to chor hi do 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Before Animal, I would have never guessed an A-rated film like this could do such numbers even with a male lead, so who knows? Gangubai is the closest comp that I can think of. It did about 125 Cr or so and might have hit 150 with a better release schedule. I think Alia + Vanga could do a lot more than that. 

kabir singh was a rated 276cr net smiley36 2.31cr footfalls means today time 400+crs

naya naya trade ma aya ha tution le jakar abhi 

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 4 months ago
naaznin thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

A much higher version of Alia from gully boy can be made. Though she should be a cheater too .

Vanga talks about equality in relationship about hitting each other. So He should now make a movie on  violent female .