Tripti Dimri is trending for all the wrong reasons

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Ironical she finally made it big in a small role in a misognyistic movie.

Animal has brought her fame, and she is trending on Instagram and Twitter, and I'm very happy for her. She deserves the fame and adulation. She's beautiful and talented.

But hey she was OUTSTANDING in Bulbull and Qala, which were female-centric, protagonist-centric movies where she had pivotal roles. No-one saw those movies except a small section of the population because they streamed on OTT.

Now I don't know whether to rejoice or smirk. I guess I'll do both.

This is the classic case of mixed feelings. 

Maybe I'm not able to articulate my feelings properly, but I guess all of you understand where I'm coming from.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Give it a year and if she doesn’t start trending for the right reasons maybe the wrong reasons is where her Success lies. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

No one other than the director and actor will get benefitted from such shit.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

I warched Qala and Bulbul .. and I dont even plan to look in the direction of Animal.. 

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She's got the looks and the talent. With some solid PR and connections, she can ride the wave of success and get some killer roles that will do justice to both her hotness and acting. Kiara really took off after Kabir Singh – I mean, it's done more for her than it did for Shahid Kapoor. smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

NOW Tripti will start getting many offers smiley36animal impact 🔥

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

She did a Kiara Lust Story stunt, this admiration was expected. Sadly it can't come with Right kind of work.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am also disappointed but I kind of get it as well. In the pool of nepo babies who get films on their godh barai day itself, how else can she stay afloat? Her instagram following went from 600K to over a 1.4millionsmiley36that has to count for something?

I just hope that it was worth it and that the offers come in for her. She only has one movie with Vicky Kaushal I believe so lets hope things pan out.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I am also disappointed but I kind of get it as well. In the pool of nepo babies who get films on their godh barai day itself, how else can she stay afloat? Her instagram following went from 600K to over a 1.4millionsmiley36that has to count for something?

I just hope that it was worth it and that the offers come in for her. She only has one movie with Vicky Kaushal I believe so lets hope things pan out.

She comes up with an extraordinary performance in Qala, and who walks away with the award in the end - the entitled nepo behind, er Bhatt. 😵‍💫So  its understandable why she got desperate for this shitty role. While it is for the thrill the nepos indulge in such crap, for these outsiders it’s a part of their struggle for survival.