Illogical era of ITV 😂

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Ok the things you should remember while sign up for India TV show lol

1- don't expect any logic behind anything shown yaha Heroine Makhi bhi ban jati hai.. Sautan saheli ban jati hai... Dead ppl alive ho jate hai and much more illogcal stuff happens so put your brain on pause while watching any TV show.

2 - yaha FL hamesha Mahan,majboor and long lectures ki Devi hoti hai and of course FL ne hi sare pariwar ka theka leke rakha hota hai be it her mayka or sasural she is super woman who will solve everything.

3 - Yaha ML hamesha confused or mute hota hai but yes jaha chup rehna chahiye waha bakwas karna is his birt right so he can come a cross as cruel husband who don't understand his wife bhale fir wife kitna hi galat ho lol 

4 - ekbar when ML falls in love he forgets he is man of the house and have to earn money .. Go to office or whatever business he has but no after falling in love inke pass magically Paisa Ata hai udane ko smiley36

5 - yaha Jo bhi shadi deal..contact or najboori mein Hui ho ek hi din mein sab bhool bhool and leads behave like they were janam janamantar ke saathi.. Fall catch,eye locks.. Accidentally falling on each other.. Kahin bhi kabhi bhi takrana is trade mark romance smiley36

So here are some I have wrote pls you guys too keep add from your side .. Daily soaps are indeed too much funsmiley36

I have tagged some but pls all are welcome for this just for fun❤

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Total agree on all the points. This is the template according to which the ITV shows are shot. I sometimes feel the ITV writers have a check box list 

- Is FL majboor enough for the ITV audience to cry for her

- Is FL being tortured enough so as to generate sympathy

- Do we have enough trip/fall/catch scenes between the leads to keep the nibbi fandom happy

- Do we have enough MUs to have angst between the leads

- Do we have enough functions so as to shoot grand sequences. 

Toh bhai ho gaya this week ka story set. Take everything 1 page full and likho 5 pages for the episode for every day. You are done. Sigh thinking and development of characters - yeah who cares. 

Superb post. Loved reading this. 

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_kavya

Ok the things you should remember while sign up for India TV show lol

1- don't expect any logic behind anything shown yaha Heroine Makhi bhi ban jati hai.. Sautan saheli ban jati hai... Dead ppl alive ho jate hai and much more illogcal stuff happens so put your brain on pause while watching any TV show.

2 - yaha FL hamesha Mahan,majboor and long lectures ki Devi hoti hai and of course FL ne hi sare pariwar ka theka leke rakha hota hai be it her mayka or sasural she is super woman who will solve everything.

3 - Yaha ML hamesha confused or mute hota hai but yes jaha chup rehna chahiye waha bakwas karna is his birt right so he can come a cross as cruel husband who don't understand his wife bhale fir wife kitna hi galat ho lol 

4 - ekbar when ML falls in love he forgets he is man of the house and have to earn money .. Go to office or whatever business he has but no after falling in love inke pass magically Paisa Ata hai udane ko smiley36

5 - yaha Jo bhi shadi deal..contact or najboori mein Hui ho ek hi din mein sab bhool bhool and leads behave like they were janam janamantar ke saathi.. Fall catch,eye locks.. Accidentally falling on each other.. Kahin bhi kabhi bhi takrana is trade mark romance smiley36

So here are some I have wrote pls you guys too keep add from your side .. Daily soaps are indeed too much funsmiley36

I have tagged some but pls all are welcome for this just for fun❤

Wah wah Kavya smiley20smiley37

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6

Your post deserves a separate place on IF. I am sure people from other forums would also like to contribute smiley36

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Doctors always announce pregnancy and other sensitive information to the entire family/neighbourhood.

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune is impervious to romance while studying in a foreign country, but mates for life as soon as he returns to India.

Every character refers to a marriage of convenience as a "contract marriage," forgetting that even the most loving marriage is a legal contract. No one ever uses "MMS" to refer to an innocent Multimedia Messaging Service communication; it only means "sex video."

A character will be drugged, sexually violated, video-captured, exposed to the whole world, and accused of doing it all for attention ... and either shrug it off or pretend it's true. By the end of the week, the character will be shedding clothes with the supposed assaulter.

Watch out for the quiet girls; they've been going steady for two years (never just a few months, always two years) and their parents have no idea.

Property transfers take effect instantly, as soon as the signatures are forged.

If a seasonal festival is celebrated, there will be an embarrassing fight.

Not understanding English, stumbling while trying to speak English, or being illiterate is a joke, sometimes even a signal that a character is malevolent. There is nothing inconsiderate about going on speaking in English to someone who repeatedly says s/he cannot understand it.

South Indians speak broken Hindi with perfect consistency. When a character speaks Saṃskṛta or French or any South Indian language in a manner unintelligible to native speakers, everyone in the scene must praise the character's perfect fluency.

Characters who are paralyzed with fear of public speaking will move their audience to tears just by ditching the script and speaking from the heart.

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Your post is so funny Kavya. Pls aise reality check wale posts aur banaya karo. smiley31

Sorry I missed this post. You have no idea how many notifications I get when I log into IF smiley29. I can't be bothered to check them, this is why I am also MIA on Whatsapp. I can't keep up.

Coming back to the topic, very few shows do away with these basic templates and are able to touch the hearts of the audience. I've seen only 2 such shows in recent times. Ofcourse by the end both the shows were ruined beyond repair but the journey was beautiful and has a lot of repeat value for me. 

s_kavya thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

Total agree on all the points. This is the template according to which the ITV shows are shot. I sometimes feel the ITV writers have a check box list 

- Is FL majboor enough for the ITV audience to cry for her

- Is FL being tortured enough so as to generate sympathy

- Do we have enough trip/fall/catch scenes between the leads to keep the nibbi fandom happy

- Do we have enough MUs to have angst between the leads

- Do we have enough functions so as to shoot grand sequences. 

Toh bhai ho gaya this week ka story set. Take everything 1 page full and likho 5 pages for the episode for every day. You are done. Sigh thinking and development of characters - yeah who cares. 

Superb post. Loved reading this. 

Wow girl you added quite good points😂

Thank you glad you like it❤

s_kavya thumbnail

thank you Div❤

Edited by s_kavya - 5 months ago
s_kavya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

Your post deserves a separate place on IF. I am sure people from other forums would also like to contribute smiley36

Of course sabko apne man ki Bhadas nikalni chahiye bhai smiley36 but mera isss forum tak thik hai.. If vijay wants he can make one lol

Thank you ❤

Apna naam batao yrr😂

s_kavya thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Your post is so funny Kavya. Pls aise reality check wale posts aur banaya karo. smiley31

Sorry I missed this post. You have no idea how many notifications I get when I log into IF smiley29. I can't be bothered to check them, this is why I am also MIA on Whatsapp. I can't keep up.

Coming back to the topic, very few shows do away with these basic templates and are able to touch the hearts of the audience. I've seen only 2 such shows in recent times. Ofcourse by the end both the shows were ruined beyond repair but the journey was beautiful and has a lot of repeat value for me. 

Glad you liked the post Ren.. Actually its just not about imlie its in general lol daily soaps ko dekho enjoy Karo and bhool jao apne dimag ko stress Dene ka koi matlab nai smiley36

@bold - one show I think I know the other one no idea but yes at some point every show becomes crap unfortunately.. And yes we should always value the beautiful moments we lived with these characters they have provided us happiness.. Excitement and much more so it deserves the appreciation 👏🏻

Thank you Ren❤