Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Funtuss

Its funny how all three khans inflate their BO numbers and then go on to accuse papa roshan's calculator. Roshan took inspiration from the besteet only...too bad he didnt have any solid machinery to suppprt his fake claims unlike these people.

But the fact remains that the khans are the major players in this fake nber games to maintain the facade of their superstardom when in real they cant gather audience organically n without bulk bookings and corporwte bookings.

I will believe that Salman inflates the day his numbers look outrageous or he gets more serious. His numbers never been ridiculous nor his ticket prices 

He’s a superstar and loved my the masses and classes  look at this hysteria https://twitter.com/Tiger3_SK/status/1731231148809040021
https://twitter.com/Bindaas01/status/1731243446411927751

Edited by wat_up - 5 months ago
Funtuss thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Hail to the all-knowing experts (like Funtuss e.g.)!!!

And the proofs are...where???!!!

Where was the proof when you said people who all went to warch gadar were all "right" n they supported the movie due to their hatred for pakistan.

Did you have official data or proof about what you said then?

Edited by Funtuss - 5 months ago
Funtuss thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I will believe that Salman inflates the day his numbers look outrageous or he gets more serious. His numbers never been ridiculous nor his ticket prices 

He’s a superstar and loved my the masses and classes  look at this hysteria https://twitter.com/Tiger3_SK/status/1731231148809040021
https://twitter.com/Bindaas01/status/1731243446411927751

I am perfectly fine with your beliefs in salman but i am not going to believe any media or PR exagerated nbers. I mean why wouldnt they use all their resources to manipulate in order to keep up the facade when they have been constsntly losimg the grounds.

Tell me which was the last salman khan movie his fans liked unanimously?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Where was the proof when you said people who all went to warch gadar were all "right" n they supported the movie due to their hatred for pakistan.

Did you have official data or proof about what you said then?

There has to be an additional Clochette in this forum!!!

Where is she???!!! Come out, show you and take the blame for what Funtuss writes about you!!!

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

You were called out by many mbers for your take on the success of the movie attributing it to "right" people

Your very good at playing taqiyaa so those who know you wont be surprised at your denialssmiley1

You're a much more 'dedicated' player albeit with a flawed memory, it seems. smiley2

Clochette thumbnail

I am not one bit surprised by your denials but you should know i wasnt the only one who called you out. You can blame my memory but there were a dozen others and many more who saw n read your tirade agaisnt "right" for choosing to werch gadar.smiley1

Okay, Funtuss, I tried to take your behaviour towards me with humour...

Either you believe in your wrong statements or you deliberately lie...

Bring the post(s) I wrote as you claim I did and give me the names of those "dozen others and many more who saw n read your tirade agaisnt "right" for choosing to werch gadar."

If you don't want to take your time to prove your statements or if nobody else quotes respective posts, I may report you for harrassement.

Clochette thumbnail

Thank you for your kind words about my writing, Dex smiley27

Yeah, I noticed what you write about Funtuss. Actually, riling me up is a bit difficult and this member has no chance to succeed.

But I try to be fair also to those type of people...if I see proof for the statements, I won't hesitate to accept a reproach. Otherwise, I simply reject the negativity and/or report it.

Clochette thumbnail

Quoted below...was it you or someone else?

I admire your dedication, Funtuss, to find proof for you reproaches smiley1

As I suppose that there is only one Clochette in this part of the forum, it certainly was me smiley2

"The nostalgia factor - being an organic sequel - Sunny Deol still the action hero - keeping two songs from Gadar - having a straight forward plot with X versus Y - building-up of a public-spiritedness - Independence Day fitting...

It's all of this... and it came in a 'right' time ...mass audience (especially single screens audience) longed for a movie like this"

You're not the only one to choose a false interpretation of the 'right'...(also look at no. 6!)

" It would have gotten another plot - if it got even made...the political situation built up since 2014 certainly gave the idea to profit from the nostalgia for Gadar.

But I think one shouldn't underestimate audiences...I don't think that another movie trying to profit from a (religion-based) nationalism will get this outstanding success.

Which movie of the past would have this kind of cult status one can explore/profit from with an organic sequel propagating the current political goals and concept of enemy..."

If one is biased towards me, one would taken it as a reproach, regardless if it is meant as a reproach or not...right?

"You may confound nationalism with patriotism...the two movies you cite have to do with patriotism (positively connoted)...regimes with fascist tendencies (like current India) prefer nationalism (connoted as aggressive and negative since the dividing and authocratic fascist regimes around the world).."

This one has to be connected with the following one...and read without bias!

"Haila, no, that isn't a problem that I haven't watched Gadar as I never thought of both the movies as 'nationalistic' (and did not write it). For Gadar 2, I only mentioned the political climate in India, not the movie's content. Please just read my posts without a biased mind relative to me."

"I disagree... Sharma didn't "adapt", he profited from Sunny being BJP and Gadar still being in peoples's mind as an extraordinary success-movie"

Well, that is a fact, isn't it?

Edit: There had been other movies in the history of Cinema whose success had been associated with 'right' time and what feelings went along with them... Gadar 2 is neither the first nor the last one...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5335488

From gadar review thread :

You are present in the review thread and most gadar threads trashtalking from beginnng till end despite saying what you said below

"This is certainly an advice I won't follow at all...and you don't know, why I wouldn't watch Gadar and Gadar 2 (which has nothing to do with what you did assume, btw.).

Yeah, that was a reply to the usual assumptions based on bias towards me.

Just revisit thread below (no, certainly not smiley36) how you were called out by member@snatch here for your tirade against the movie for catering to "right" and "nationalists" smiley36

Exactly, they had their own interpretations (which is human, isn't it?). You have, too...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5335151?pn=65

I cant believe anyone can lie shamelessly. Oh yes "anyone" can (but not "anyone" does...)

About the harrasement accusations... i am going to post all your personal attacks on me without any provocation to make it clear who the actual culprit is heresmiley1

Okay, do so smiley1

UniqueChaos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

But it didn’t do well smiley5

Clochette thumbnail

Those interested can read the entire thread out what you meant by bringing, 'right", bjp, modi, nationalism and jingoism im gadar threads.

Your outright rejection of the movies gadar/gadar2 and refusal to ever watch them makes it all obvious for the readers.

It depends on the "reader", I think.

But I agree that , to you, my posts served as proof for your opinion about what they meant smiley1

Yet as they don't mean what you read into them, i won't apologize...just accept your misinterpretation smiley16