Feminism gaya tel lene

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Yeah, I know it's from AIB. But flawed messenger doesn't mean message is flawed. 

Anyway, 5:40 until end just seemed appropriate today seeing some once and future feminists. smiley36

Next time someone makes a post on atrocities on women, remember your hands ain't clean, my friend.

https://youtu.be/t5ZPg4TE3h8?si=uxeu_j7KDEMA_14R

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail

Hain. What happened?! Where is the thread? What thread? I want to know who this dig is at

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't think its right to shame any woman over a movie made by Sandeep Vanga. The fault solely lies in him that he writes such toxic bullshit.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

I don't think its right to shame any woman over a movie made by Sandeep Vanga. The fault solely lies in him that he writes such toxic bullshit.

It is 100% right to shame the women who are supporting it.

People who are pretending art doesn't influence culture are simply doing so for the sake of their hero. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 7 months ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Wait you were expecting feminism from this forum? Have you not read Alia's pregnancy announcement thread? smiley36

It would help if YOu went through the recent "Alia is not happy with animal" thread to learn more

That is by posting a video from AIB that had real-life Metoo accuse

But you can read my review if you want. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5343222

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Well you’ll be happy to know my mom and wife didn’t care for this films promo. My dad loved it tho. He’s booking tickets for us as we speak smiley36

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

It is 100% right to shame the women who are supporting it.

People who are pretending art doesn't influence culture are simply dping so for the sake of their hero. 

This is exactly how some men like Vanga escape responsibility and are mollycoddled. The women get thrown under the bus first. 

Edited by Petrichor80 - 7 months ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Wait you were expecting feminism from this forum? Have you not read Alia's pregnancy announcement thread? smiley36

It would help if YOu went through the recent "Alia is not happy with animal" thread to learn more

That is by posting a video from AIB that had real-life Metoo accuse

But you can read my review if you want. 

Who is saying that is not fake. But those threadmakers don't have the influence a film has.

The women who support this film, i have only one thing to say. God bless your soul. 

I know the usual suspects will be here justifying and indulging in whataboutery. So I'll save myself the headache of responding. 

But I couldn't call myself a feminist if I didn't this much at least. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

This is exactly how some men like Vanga escape responsibility and are mollycoddled. The women get thrown under the bus first. 

Nope. You can do both. Blame the toxic males and their enablers. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The women get thrown under the bus first. 

Cause their all at the movies smiley36