Abhira agrees to marries Yuvraj to save her mom

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

So it is Abhira who also agrees to marry Yuvraj and doesn’t let her mom stop her to protect her. She’s not wrong in wanting to protect her mom and she’s the only family member she has smiley27

I hope there is no death blame here! Like Abhira doesn’t blame Armaan for coming and trying to stop. Because if he didn’t, her mom would have been alive smiley19

Gen3 also AK didn’t kill Neil, he went with her and she was blamed. Arohi case atleast it was a mishap but she was in car driving. It was an accident indirectly caused by her (I’ll see it more as in process of saving Ruhi to drive, she ended up killing Abhira) 

Hopefully this time no blames on Armaan for coming and allsmiley44

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

In what century are Abhira and her mother Akshara living? Marriage is not the solution to everything and Abhira is not an animal kisi ky sath bhi shadi kary.Akshara is a good mother and wants to protect her daughter from any harm but that doesn't mean that Abhira should be married to kisi bhi unknown person.Abhira is not a little girlsmiley24 she is old enough to fend for herself.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

In what century are Abhira and her mother Akshara living? Marriage is not the solution to everything and Abhira is not an animal kisi ky sath bhi shadi kary.Akshara is a good mother and wants to protect her daughter from any harm but that doesn't mean that Abhira should be married to kisi bhi unknown person.Abhira is not a little girlsmiley24 she is old enough to fend for herself.

Akshara didn't ask Armaan to marry Abhira. She said him to protect her. Protect does not mean marriage. She was dying and he was the only one around. As a mother, she would ask him to take care of daughter in that situation. But something else would happen that will force Armaan-Abhira to marry eo.

janecastle thumbnail

I do fear Abhira will blame Armaan for her mother's death. Especially since Akshara took the bullet for him. It is irrational, because that was Akshara's choice. How would it be fair to blame Armaan? I just hope, in time Armaan remembers that Akshara sacrificed her life to protect him and don't behave like Virat.

Originally posted by: janecastle

Akshara didn't ask Armaan to marry Abhira. She said him to protect her. Protect does not mean marriage. She was dying and he was the only one around. As a mother, she would ask him to take care of daughter in that situation. But something else would happen that will force Armaan-Abhira to marry eo.

I only watch episodes bits and pieces mein 😅Don't tell me Dadisa will force Armaan to marry Abhira.Why didn't Akshara tell Abhira about Goenkas? Abhira deserves to know about Goenkas. Manish is the worst person but still he is Abhira's great grandfather.

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I do fear Abhira will blame Armaan for her mother's death. Especially since Akshara took the bullet for him. It is irrational, because that was Akshara's choice. How would it be fair to blame Armaan? I just hope, in time Armaan remembers that Akshara sacrificed her life to protect him and don't behave like Virat.

But then why will she agree to marry Armaan if she blames him for Ak’s death na, Armaan came all the way to protect them but Ak went in btwn to protect him , if not ,Armaan would have died instead protecting them. I don’t know about that other character but this Armaan seems to be a nice guy who values and respects his family and relationships. At this point he will marry Abhira Sharma out of gratitude and to protect her from that abuser as he promised to Ak. But I want see what makes Abhira agree for the marriage though.

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

I only watch episodes bits and pieces mein 😅Don't tell me Dadisa will force Armaan to marry Abhira.Why didn't Akshara tell Abhira about Goenkas? Abhira deserves to know about Goenkas. Manish is the worst person but still he is Abhira's great grandfather.

We don't how the episodes will play out. May be she'll mention Goenkas in her deathbed. But even if she don't, I won't be surprised. Goenkas ne aaj thak kissi ka bhala nahi kiya hai. So them being in Abhira's life would only add to her problems. Don't know how Armaan-Abhira will get married. But something big must happen to force them to marriage. Some of us think Armaan's phuphaji will play a role in this marriage. 

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

But then why will she agree to marry Armaan if she blames him for Ak’s death na, Armaan came all the way to protect them but Ak went in btwn to protect him , if not ,Armaan would have died instead protecting them. I don’t know about that other character but this Armaan seems to be a nice guy who values and respects his family and relationships. At this point he will marry Abhira Sharma out of gratitude and to protect her from that abuser as he promised to Ak. But I want see what makes Abhira agree for the marriage though.

I'm only guessing based on Ghum storyline. And Abhira don't have a great opinion about Armaan. Although it changed a bit after his letter. She might not be thinking rationally when she blames him. After all she just lost her only family. So whatever she speaks, it would be out of grief. But Abhira is Abhinav's daughter. She will soon rectify her mistake. Armaan is definitely a nice guy. The way he handles things is commendable. And he don't have any unnecessary ego or anger issues. A pretty decent guy. 

Even I'm eager to see how this marriage will happen. They are already deviating from Ghum storyline. I hope soon they'll completely change the story from Ghum.

Edited by janecastle - 5 months ago

We don't how the episodes will play out. May be she'll mention Goenkas in her deathbed. But even if she don't, I won't be surprised. Goenkas ne aaj thak kissi ka bhala nahi kiya hai. So them being in Abhira's life would only add to her problems. Don't know how Armaan-Abhira will get married. But something big must happen to force them to marriage. Some of us think Armaan's phuphaji will play a role in this marriage. 

Goenkas especially Manish Goenka kisi ka bhla nahi kar sakta but still yeh kisi bhi unknown person sy shadi karny sy better option hai. Atleast Abhira ko usky family waly mil jaye gy. I don't want Abhira to marry Armaan and Armaan loves Ruhi not Abhira. Abhira deserves a good life partner not koi her cousin sister ka ex lover 

Summer_Rain thumbnail

What if, in her final moments, Akshara not only asks for a promise from Armaan but also hints at having a family in Udaipur? However, before she can reveal their identity, she passes away. This event might prompt Abhira to seek out her mother's family in Udaipur. I truly hope Abhira stays far away from the Goenkas as they don't seem to be a positive influence on anyone.