Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Virat has to be a real peabrain to think Amruta is behind this - which is kind of possible, unfortunately. smiley36 [But again, wont mind him acting.]  

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Virat has to be a real peabrain to think Amruta is behind this - which is kind of possible, unfortunately. smiley36 [But again, wont mind him acting.]  

Will be good if he does acting of getting her married for revenge as if he believes framed proof blindly and decides to take revenge by getting married to her in real than he will be the dumb ML so far as Ammu already told him culprit wants to create misunderstanding between them so he did all this and they have to do opposite. Now since they are coming together it's obvious his first plan backfired so this is his next plan to misguide them and achieve what he wanted earlier.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

Will be good if he does acting of getting her married for revenge as if he believes framed proof blindly and decides to take revenge by getting married to her in real than he will be the dumb ML so far as Ammu already told him culprit wants to create misunderstanding between them so he did all this and they have to do opposite. Now since they are coming together it's obvious his first plan backfired so this is his next plan to misguide them and achieve what he wanted earlier.

To me, if he is provided with the 'proof' that Ammu did it .... even if he goes against her... I will assume he is acting. I mean... he really has to be dumb to believe it or believe Ammu is capable of playing such a big plot (4D/5D chess???smiley29

I dont mind him having a mental breakdown (alone or with Ammu) on learning his mom did it... and in a way come on... how long do they want to keep Babita the same way around???? She's been a pain since the first episode. Time she gets it back. All that will happen in keeping her around is more and more cringe. They better move on!!! 

vivkriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

To me, if he is provided with the 'proof' that Ammu did it .... even if he goes against her... I will assume he is acting. I mean... he really has to be dumb to believe it or believe Ammu is capable of playing such a big plot (4D/5D chess???smiley29

I dont mind him having a mental breakdown (alone or with Ammu) on learning his mom did it... and in a way come on... how long do they want to keep Babita the same way around???? She's been a pain since the first episode. Time she gets it back. All that will happen in keeping her around is more and more cringe. They better move on!!! 

Same here if he believes it and decides to take revenge than he will be such a dumb character so if they go ahead with revenge marriage it must be his act to know real culprit and after learning about his mother truth he will breakdown that's sure. Also if he breaks ties with her it will give strong reason for Babita to hate Ammu more as she did all that to get her out from her son life. 

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Not a fan of the head band. smiley18 It sort of lessens the charm of Amruta. Don’t ask why.. smiley13

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The name behind shows that yah suderne wale nahin hai fake marriage.

Adiandsid thumbnail

One of the 2 or 3 things working for them are the blind fans after all. 

vivkriti thumbnail

Reason for this fake marriage drama is not strong enough as nothing is at stake at present for them to do this considering their past with marriage. This grand fake wedding ritual will ruin their image more than those pics gone viral. Ammu already have a past of two broken alliance now this one will be a third one and Virat is divorcee.