🏏Ind vs. Aus 2023: 3rd T20I: November 28th 2023, Guwahati 🏏

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

🏏Ind vs. Aus 2023:3rd T20I:November 28th 2023, Guwahati 🏏

LIVE Updates | IND Vs AUS, 3rd T20I Cricket Match Live Score: What Is The  Toss Time? | Cricket News | Zee News

Surya Kumar-led India have looked energetic on the field and somewhat ultra-aggressive with the bat, following in their captain's footsteps. 

In their last encounter, the Indian side had handed Australia a comfortable 44-run defeat, buoyed by half-centuries from India's top three batsmen and later by the onslaught of left-hander Rinku Singh.

Another left-hander in the side, Tilak Varma, will be under the scanner in the 3rd T20 match as there may be changes in the Indian XI with Shreyas Iyer taking over the vice-captaincy from Ruturaj Gaikwad from the next match. 

Varma, who was out cheaply to Tanvir Sangha in the first game and barely got any time at the crease in the second, will be looking to make an impact in the third T20I to seal his place in the Indian XI.

Meanwhile, according to CricTracker, no matter who bats first, India will emerge victorious. 

MyKhel also says that India are likely to win and take an unassailable lead in the series. We believe the Men in Blue, who have looked the superior side in the series so far, will come out on top once again against a tired Aussie line-up.

There is barely any time for India - and every other country not named Australia - to brood over their World Cup performance, for another is coming in less than seven months. 

Today's game will be India's third out of just 11 they play in the lead-up to the T20 World Cup next June in the USA and West Indies.

Let us hope that today India will win to seal the series. smiley10

Edited by Viswasruti - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

India vs Australia 3rd T20I Prediction: Who will Win IND vs AUS T20 Match -  myKhel

On Tuesday, Australia announced an updated squad for the remaining three matches of the series. World Cup winners Steve Smith and Adam Zampa have reportedly flown home ahead of Tuesday’s match in Guwahati, while Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Josh Inglis and Sean Abbott will return to Australia on Wednesday.

Coming in as reinforcements are wicketkeeper Josh Phillippe and big-hitter Ben McDermott, who have already joined the squad and are available for the third T20I. Ben Dwarshuis and spinner Chris Green will join the squad in Raipur ahead of the fourth match.

India fielded the same eleven in the first two games and is likely to retain the same group as it looks to continue the winning momentum.

India Predicted XI: Yashasvi Jaiswal, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ishan Kishan (wk), Suryakumar Yadav (c), Tilak Varma, Rinku Singh, Axar Patel, Ravi Bishnoi, Arshdeep Singh, Mukesh Kumar, Prasidh Krishna.

Australia Predicted XI: Travis Head, Matt Short, Ben McDermott, Tim David, Matthew Wade (c), Josh Philippe, Aaron Hardie, Tanveer Sangha, Nathan Ellis, Kane Richardson, Jason Behrendorff.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India vs Australia 3rd T20 Pitch Report: IND vs AUS 3rd T20 Pitch Report And  Guwahati Weather Forecast Today Match In Hindi | ΰ€•ΰ₯ΰ€°ΰ€Ώΰ€•ΰ₯‡ΰ€Ÿ News, Times Now  Navbharat

IND vs AUS 3rd T20 weather and pitch report: India and Australia will square off in the third T20 game of the five-match series on Today (Nov 28). The match is slated to take place at Barsapra Cricket Stadium in Guwahati at 7:00 pm IST. India won the first match by 2 wickets in a chase of 209 runs and won the second match by 44 runs, to go 2-0 up in the five-match series. Chasing an imposing 236, Australia was restricted to 191 for nine in the stipulated 20 overs, another attacking display shown by Indian bowlers. 

Barsapara Cricket Stadium wickets are known for their slow nature, but the last international match at the venue indicates batting-friendly conditions as more than 400 runs were scored in the T20I clash between India and South Africa in October 2022.

What to expect: A humid evening is on the cards. In terms of conditions, there's lesser clarity as the two other T20Is at the venue played out in extremely contrasting fashion. In 2017, India lost a low-scorer where they were bowled out for 118 batting first against Australia. In 2022, they amassed 237 against South Africa, which the visitors almost chased down courtesy a 47-ball 106* from David Miller.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India vs Australia Live Streaming: When and where to watch IND vs AUS 3rd  T20 live? | Cricket News - The Indian Express

Team News

India

The hosts went unchanged in the Trivandrum, and are likely to stick to that idea in Guwahati too in their bid to wrap up the five-match series early. Opportunities can then come in the last couple of games.

Australia

With pacers fairing better at this venue, Jason Behrendorff could be back. The last time Australia played here - in 2017 - he finished with figures of 4 for 21 that set up the visitors' big win.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Thanks for the tagsmiley27

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks girl .

Viswasruti thumbnail

LIVE Updates | IND Vs AUS, 3rd T20I Cricket Match Live Score: Check Dream11  Prediction | News | Zee News

Did you know?

- Rinku Singh's devastating form is not new. Before his 22 (14) and 31* (9), he flexed his big-hitting muscles at the domestic level, hitting 256 runs in 7 innings at a strike rate of 170.66 in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy

Leading up to this series, Adam Zampa had picked up 12 wickets in 14 T20Is against India. The Indian batters managed to keep him wicketless in the Trivandrum fixture

Rosyme thumbnail

Thanks for the tag...πŸ’™

Viswasruti thumbnail

IND vs AUS 3rd T20 preview: Team India aim to seal five-match series

What they said:

"When I saw Rinku come in to bat [in the first T20I], the composure he showed was brilliant. It reminded me of someone (laughs). Everyone knows the answer(laughs again)." - Suryakumar Yadav on Rinku Singh's finishing exploits

Naya_31 thumbnail

All the best to both teams. 

smiley20