Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Silvertarax

I rate Alia as an actress and if this was won due to votes then congrats to her but Tripti was more deserving in my opinion.

I just find it sad that there are actresses like Tripti and yet she is being ignored just because Alia is more popular. 

Its concerning when one person is winning awards constantly depsite there being a better contender. I have always liked Alia but this whole propaganda that she is the only best thing to exist in Bollywood, is getting stale.

It’s not only about talent but whose presence gets the press coverage. Even though Tripti deserved to win but unfortunately her attending the event would not have gotten the event so many eyeballs. 
Alia’s pics are circulated everywhere, what she says about Animal is going around. 

So in the end it’s all about what sells, talent aside. 

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joannna

It’s not only about talent but whose presence gets the press coverage. Even though Tripti deserved to win but unfortunately her attending the event would not have gotten the event so many eyeballs. 
Alia’s pics are circulated everywhere, her style decided, what she says about Animal is going around. 

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I hope she wins for Rocky rani also which she will as RK is likely to winsmiley36 Inka alag Abhimaan chal raha hai off latesmiley36

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Joannna

Alia’s pics are circulated everywhere, what she says about Animal is going around. 

I agree with that and I don't have an issues with actors like Alia or Ranbir. They are great actors. The problem is with this forced idea that Alia is the only good thing about Bollywood. She really isn't.

Alia is getting attention because she is a popular figure who has been in the industry longer than likes of Tripti. Not because she is made of gold. 

Even Shraddha, Priyanka, Deepika etc would have generated eyeballs because they are popular figure as they are more experienced than newcomers.

As this award is based on popularity thats fine but otherwise it would be unfair to credit Alia over other better performers. If merit ki baat hoti hain toh Alia does not deserve it this year. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Purple5

Alia should own Bollywood and make movies where she plays all the characters. She is too mahaan to act opposite anyone, aur haan audience bhi khud ko rakhle 

Paid PRsmiley36All praisessmiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

What did she won for? I thought award held in Feb or March? Tripti deserved it a lot more.