Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 months ago

https://youtu.be/-Cm4H4iELPI?si=oHtxe1h6nhKX1Pgk

The kalire and the kidnapping. Was expecting Rajiv to be the one - but Ishika nikli. 

from the precap for 5th, seems like they are moving into the white outfit day. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 4 months ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flutterby

lets see.. But since she is just a temporary character, it's better not to have high hopes. smiley18 I don't think she is related to both families. If she was, they would have made her permanent. 

Nowadays, no high hopes for ITV shows bass going with the flow until I feel hogaya merasmiley36

Hmm, not necessarily. She can be, but Idk gaon mein rehti hai toh kabhi ati hai kabhi nahin. Or maybe she is just a dur rishtedhar of the Chitnis. I feel sometimes you don't need to be permanent to leave an impact on a show, but storylines must be strong enough (like here even if she is or isn't connected with both families). 

Dekhte hai khon hai yeh Dadi, but I feel she should be related at least to one of them otherwise why such an entry? 

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Arre, don't be misled by promo guys. They show something Fab in the promo and something underwhelming in the scene. smiley18 Where did Ambsug post it? In the social media thread or on this thread somewhere in the earlier pages? 

Haan bohot alag hai. Promo shows something and daily eps something else. Just like Amu was so-called independent and all but what is she doing nothing important...

Pyaarasam thumbnail

TIRED of the number of functions for a side character’s so called marriage. Am neutral towards this marriage. I wouldn't like this marriage to happen because it would signal the triumph of evil, lies over truth, and good. But at the same time, if it does happen whenever Nimrit comes to know Rajiv’s true colours, she will regret not listening to Amruta, the entire family will regret, and this forced enimity with Amruta is another Trump card, which the Cvs wouldn't want resolved soon. 

Also another reason, I want to discuss about (I finally saw all the Dec episodes, yet to see Jan episodes) Babita’s character is so inconsistent in her advice to Nimrit. smiley11She strongly encourages Nimrit to fight back in front of Amruta, (that credit card fiasco) while now in front of Rajiv, after marriage, advises Nimrit not to toko with Rajiv much?!smiley21 Just so that Rajiv doesn't have an excuse to break the alliance? And ask for divorce or something?! Crap! 

Same here! I would love it to happen for the A to regret it. Sorry for Nimmi but they deserve it for not listening to a truthful girl like Amu. 

About Babita, Maa hai but yes kabhi kabhi I don't understand her. She is in a hurry to marry her daughter but doesn't give a damn about who she is marrying demands. She didn't prepare Nimmi to be fierce and confident, sad because her character is strong enough to guide Nimmi, as everyone is scared of her. But on the other hand, she is weak too. Soon her stupidity will put her family on the road, and then she will understand. And with the last BTS this is going until mandap, unfortunately. 

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

The ritual is followed with the bride shaking her chooda and kalire worn hands on the heads of all the unmarried girls present. It is believed that if any part or leaf of the kalire falls on the head of any girl's head, she will be the next one to get married. It fell on Amruta as per BTS so she will be the next bride.

She will be the next indeed, on that Kunwai (sorry if I get the name wrong) rasam, she was the one putting the Chunri with Virat on Nimmi's hand, dancing with him also...Toh Kalire ka tukra bhi Amu ke naamsmiley36

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Yes...  But I feel this Gautam angle is fixed just for Amvira marriage to happen as Babita to take revenge of her daughter broken marrige will break Amruta marriage and Virat will end up marrying her to save her reputation. 

Kahan ke reputation? Nothing will happen to Amu, she might be the one declining again. Yes was only for her Aai but she was suspicious of Gautam. 

Rahin baat Babita ki, no matter what she does, Amvira will come closer. Also, Nimmi might be on Amu's side after her broken marriage, she should open her eyes, but is she that strong? If Babita takes revenge, then she is stupid because Amu helped a lot, and she should be grateful.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

But she will end up marrying Virat not Gautam as per Guruji prediction and many indications they are giving us. 

Of course but abhi nahin. 

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

https://youtu.be/-Cm4H4iELPI?si=oHtxe1h6nhKX1Pgk

The kalire and the kidnapping. Was expecting Rajiv to be the one - but Ishika nikli. 

from the precap for 5th, seems like they are moving into the white outfit day. 

They didn't actually show Virat rescuing her, (clever) but traditionally the MLs are the ones doing all the rescuing. And good that FINALLY , the marriage is happening. It wasn't just another ceremony just to drag the drama. White outfit is any day better than that purple, orange combo. smiley7 Which I can always take your help to burn, courtesy your very helpful DP smiley43 smiley17 

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

smiley36 In the nearly 2000 eps in kkb, I like only around a dozen of her outfits - most of them in last part of first track, Simonika, 7yr leap, and the couple of the executive ones in the final one. (Many like the Mogambo ones, but I dont.smiley3) The rest for me were just ok... so pretty used to seeing Sriti's characters in odd / not ideal outfits. Doesn't bother me at all. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 4 months ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes...  But I feel this Gautam angle is fixed just for Amvira marriage to happen as Babita to take revenge of her daughter broken marrige will break Amruta marriage and Virat will end up marrying her to save her reputation. 

I still don't think Virat will marry Amruta to save her reputation. The CVs have been very consistent in not improving ties between Amruta and the Ahujas, but rather somehow showing them to continue with the illogical enimity. 

Here is what I feel may happen (although would love to be proven wrong) If marriage happens, Ahujas will repent like anything, they (at least Bebe and Mami) will not be resentful, hate Amruta. She did everything in her capacity to save Nimrit, but if marriage breaks, Rajiv-Ishika are exposed, then problem solved, but then there would have to be someone new to move the story forward, which the CVs wouldn't be keen on so soon, but if Rajiv-Ishika won't be exposed and still the marriage breaks (courtesy Rajiv exposed) , then their track mainly Ishika’s track will logically be over, which Cvs wouldn't want. So logically marriage should break with no exposure, that way the hate-Amruta saga would continue and pave way for hateful Amvira marriage track. smiley18