SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago
  • Siddhant Issar as Tārakāsura 
  • The Actor Is Doing A Good Job In The Show But He Will Be Killed By Shiv's Son. 
  • He Thinks No God And Goddess Can Kill Him Because Of The Boon 
  • Well His Dead Wrong.
  • His A Demon And A Negative Character So His End Is Already Determined.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

But I think his role will be longer now.

As they already showed him asking for boon from Shiv. He got blessed with three sons and shivastra.

His sons can defeat kartikeya, so now his three sons have to be killed first then only taraka will be killed.

Usually what I have seen in other shows, taraka is killed first then story of his three sons begins but I guess they will first show his sons story now.

Three sons will do tapasya and create three alternate worlds for themselves to rule, ie Tripura.

Tripura can be destroyed only when they are aligned in one line and it can be done by only one arrow. 

This means yet another avtar of Shiv will be seen now as Tripurantkari where he will destroy three alternate worlds of taraka's sons with one single arrow of narayan astra.

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anj_01

But I think his role will be longer now.

As they already showed him asking for boon from Shiv. He got blessed with three sons and shivastra.

His sons can defeat kartikeya, so now his three sons have to be killed first then only taraka will be killed.

Usually what I have seen in other shows, taraka is killed first then story of his three sons begins but I guess they will first show his sons story now.

Three sons will do tapasya and create three alternate worlds for themselves to rule, ie Tripura.

Tripura can be destroyed only when they are aligned in one line and it can be done by only one arrow. 

This means yet another avtar of Shiv will be seen now as Tripurantkari where he will destroy three alternate worlds of taraka's sons with one single arrow of narayan astra.

Yes I Know About This Story 😊

Suchme thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I seriously don't like this tarakasur ... And also the fact that he wears light pink lipstick 

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchme

I seriously don't like this tarakasur ... And also the fact that he wears light pink lipstick 

Me Too.

I Don't Like Him 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Suchme

+1. 

Also,The makeup done him makes him look more like an ape or something than an actual demon or it could also be caused by the lights/editing of the clips.