Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

in which movie did u like salman shilpa jodi?

Shaadi Karke Phas Gaya Yaar and Phir Milenge.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

How is the movie shaadi karke?

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Shaadi Karke Phas Gaya Yaar and Phir Milenge.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Abhay Deol - Ayesha Takia were cute together in Socha Na Tha. But that was their only movie and the chemistry could just be due to storyline and Imtiaz. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Aishwarya - Arjun Rampal, I know Dil Ka Rishta was bad ā€¦. but omg they both were so hot in the movie that I wanted to be with both of them at the same time smiley42wow. 

Between his voice and her eyes. Iā€™d literally do anything they ask me to. Just kill me already geez. Murder me like Hashmi. 

THIS šŸ‘†šŸ¼ 

Best looking onscreen couple till date for me. I also dig Aishwarya Rai and John Abraham. They may have not worked in a film together but can you imagine? John Abraham in his sexy villain role paired with Dhoom 2 Aishwarya. OMFG. 

JayaBachan thumbnail
  • Aishwarya and SRK (most underrated pair) 
  • Aishwarya and Arjun Rampal
  • Aishwarya and John Abraham (imagination)
  • Aishwarya and Milind Soman (imagination) 
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

How is the movie shaadi karke?

I enjoyed it but it's a bit outdated. It reminds me a lot of Hum Saath Saath Hain. Shilpa's character is very modern whereas Salman and his family are very traditional. To woo Shilpa, Salman steals her diary and pretends to like all the same things she does and acts as if he is a lot more modern than he really is. Shilpa doesn't learn all of this until after she is married and has to endure the fact that she can never spend any alone time with her husband because they live as a joint family an everything always involves the in-laws. 

I think Salman blames Shilpa for a miscarriage as well, accusing her of killing her baby. Some plot elements are every similar to Raja Hindustani, Rishtey, and Ek Rishta, with the hero demanding that his wife give up the baby to him and basically kidnapping the baby. And of course, the villain, Shilpa's mother, is a modern woman who is "evil" because she drinks and smokes and speaks mainly English. The message of the movie is that if her husband was not so henpecked and if he beat her regularly, there would be no issues.

The songs are very good though and I enjoy them. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

So glad to see all the Aish/Arjun love on here. Has there been a more beautiful duo onscreen?

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am thinking of watching it to see salman shilpa chemistry.

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I enjoyed it but it's a bit outdated. It reminds me a lot of Hum Saath Saath Hain. Shilpa's character is very modern whereas Salman and his family are very traditional. To woo Shilpa, Salman steals her diary and pretends to like all the same things she does and acts as if he is a lot more modern than he really is. Shilpa doesn't learn all of this until after she is married and has to endure the fact that she can never spend any alone time with her husband because they live as a joint family an everything always involves the in-laws. 

I think Salman blames Shilpa for a miscarriage as well, accusing her of killing her baby. Some plot elements are every similar to Raja Hindustani, Rishtey, and Ek Rishta, with the hero demanding that his wife give up the baby to him and basically kidnapping the baby. And of course, the villain, Shilpa's mother, is a modern woman who is "evil" because she drinks and smokes and speaks mainly English. The message of the movie is that if her husband was not so henpecked and if he beat her regularly, there would be no issues.

The songs are very good though and I enjoy them. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Sid and Rashmikasmiley27