One week later: My thoughts on TIGER 3's BOX OFFICE! - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

This is to others including this topic maker. I would not have pointed this out but I’m tired 😴 on all the mocking threads we had to endure here and us as a Salman group have stayed quiet minding our own business. I don’t care on the budget or other nonsense. I don’t even care on Salman’s movies past 2017 and their business and I wasn’t here. When it comes to Tiger series and SaL-KaT I care. https://twitter.com/ManozKumarTalks/status/1728074583226429779

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wat_up

This is to others including this topic maker. I would not have pointed this out but I’m tired 😴 on all the mocking threads we had to endure here and us as a Salman group have stayed quiet minding our own business. I don’t care on the budget or other nonsense. I don’t even care on Salman’s movies past 2017 and their business and I wasn’t here. When it comes to Tiger series and SaL-KaT I care. https://twitter.com/ManozKumarTalks/status/1728074583226429779

They could then make a SaL-KaT in Tiger 4 somewhat possible ... Isn't it? smiley4

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

They could then make a SaL-KaT in Tiger 4 somewhat possible ... Isn't it? smiley4

They will make one they talked on it. They legendary. Salman loved thus series and enjoys working with Katrina the most. 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wat_up

They will make one they talked on it. They legendary. Salman loved thus series and enjoys working with Katrina the most. 

Hopefully within the next year smiley20

Originally posted by: srkat

My love for you is mutual too,  my friend smiley31

Regarding Tiger 4 and Pathaan vs Tiger.....honestly, I think Aditya Chopra will SCRAP both of these projects.

Salman Khan is going around giving success interviews about Tiger 3, and this has always been his biggest flaw, compared to SRK and Aamir both of whom admit when their films don't do well at the box office.

I remember Salman defending Tubelight, Race 3, Dabangg 3, etc rather than accepting audience rejection.

I do feel that Aditya Chopra is smart enough to know that Tiger 3 has been rejected by the audience. The trending has been poor - last Friday was 13 cr, and then Monday was 7 cr smiley3this is shocking performance....

It sucks too, because I was looking forward to Tiger vs Pathaan. Salman vs SRK would've caused EARTHQUAKES inside cinema halls, and at the box office! Yes, the storyline would've been usual lazy YRF stuff - most likely SRK and Salman would've started the film as enemies, and by the end of the film they are working together to save India smiley29BUT just to see them in a film having conflict against eachother would've been something special!

Oh well....smiley18

I was trying to avoid quoting u.’but when have srk or amir accepted things ? Between its Katrina who started giving speeches on its success by the way every trade as given this movie a clean HIT including the one and only BOI.Secondly Salman is secure actor and to him success isn’t on being the HGTY or making up low budgets like srk does or other tactics with his  movies n I can say more. You really don’t know Salman like do he as said on his movies n critique them. I have seen his interviews n get his vibe. No Salman supporter overhyped things nor predictions simply based on the release date n others due to the directors history n other things. 

Now onto Tiger 3 the movie is a success because it got a clean HIT by every trade including BOI. I posted it here as well. This movie came on Diwali and it’s the highest opener on Diwali and overseas right now the highest opener 5million including previews. That’s why Salman said it’s a success. It’s a success to Katrina because she had always gotten the highest praises with the Tiger series and here the story was on her mainly ( she shined). Emraan got recognized since years. Now the director had is 1st clean HIT with this series. So yes the movie is a success. As said whether you get an A or an A + it’s the same it’s A in the real world  just like HIT-ATBB it’s a HIT in the real world. 

When you go out on interviews whether u a lawyer doctor engineer no one at least in the USA sees the score or cares they just care u passed or not. Same thing with the movies was it a hit or not in the long run . These number games are just bragging rights by groups the real world snd neutrals don’t care. 

Another Tiger series needs to made but on its own with just Tiger and zoya and jr and the villian and with the best directors and script writers. They need Kabir Khan and Ali Abaz back to head this series and those writers who know the Tiger series inside out. Plus these directors have time. Music should be with Vishal Shekhar as music directors. Also please in Punjabi tracks get real Punjabi singers who are doing chartbusters. This movie is a success because it beat all the odds ( the release date, the World Cup, the negativity by the anti pak critics, the trolls on twitter ) in IMDB it’s number 1 now. It’s praised on having a coherent storyline mindblowing Hollywood action so no way it was rejected. Almost Everyone try to hunt the Tiger However the Tiger as kept on roaring against the odds, !! And next is the Bull 🐂 as they say IMG_1637.jpeg

srkat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

I had mentioned that Tiger saving Pakistan PM was a big reason why the film underperformed at the box office in India....for those that didn't believe me, here's a more credible source than me smiley36

BTW, Komal Nahta had also mentioned a similar point in his review on the day the film released. 

Screenshot_20231208_130913.jpg

Edited by srkat - 5 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: srkat

I had mentioned that Tiger saving Pakistan PM was a big reason why the film underperformed at the box office in India....for those that didn't believe me, here's a more credible source than me smiley36

BTW, Komal Nahta had also mentioned a similar point in his review on the day the film released. 

Screenshot_20231208_130913.jpg

elevations nahi tha

aur pak ke bare ma zaida thi movie smiley36

waise worldcup nh hota to 350 tha 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

WC, diwali is all excuses

If content is liked, nothing comes in way. Animal is biggest proof of that..no holiday..3.5hrs..A rated and look at the numbers..people will come to see the product if wom is good..doesn't matter diwali..or WC..in fact the rest of the weekdays or 2nd weekend should have been much stronger then when diwali and WC were over..but the trend was flat and downward..only rejected movies trend that way..and what about the 3rd weekend..like no trade is reporting anything at all..is it literally at 0 just in week 3? we have seen accepted movies standing well even at low levels despite a heavy big release in week 3.. here there is no number coming at all..again it all only indicating rejection..and big deal..they failed the 3rd time..try harder the next time..don't take audience for granted!