I bet "Uska Pati Sirf Mera hai" show was better than Anupamaa

nivi26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Matlab... Yaar, Anupamaa can't hire a maid and a nurse for her "Baa" and "Baapu ji". And She certainly can't buy a 2 BHK apartment for MD. May be she deserves Barkha's special comments as anyone in her position would expect their "bhais" and "bhabhi" to live in their separate apartment. May be in the same building/locality? Adhik and Paakhi should have been living in their own rented apartment?? No. 

Anupama simply is ruining CA's life. Not just CA is emotionally neglected by Anupamaa, she is growing up in a very toxic environment! Aise to wo kya padhegi, kya seekhegi?

Jab "mother" banna "Devi Ji" ki best hobby hai to focus kyon nahi karti CA par?

Matlab Anupamaa... Show me to koi bhi padh likhkar kuch bhi achieve nahi kar rha.. na hi apne dam par job kar rha! (Show se gayab rahne wale side characters ko jaane do)

Maybe Anupamaa ko ye samjh aata hai ki wo aise time pass karke college ki degree nahi le sakti ya koi business nahi run kar sakti! Haan, bas CA se sacrifice karwa sakti hai. Bas emotional drama karke sabko bevkuf bana sakti hai.

Is "Sankari" Cindrella ki kahani dekhne ki bajay Monisha ka "uska pati sirf mera hai" show dekhna jyada mast hota! And I guess, Patang Mahajan is a better hero than this spineless Anuj Kapadia.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Title gave me goosebumbs

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

anuj, at their wedding, transferred the signing authority of Kapadia empire to Anupama. Anupamaa wants NO part of it. Malti wants Anupama to handle the running of one of her US dance schools. Does Anupama even have the experience OR skill set for these tasks? Making her Signing authority of KE, was definitely not required as she had no experience there, 

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mother banna Devi ji ki favorite hobby hi hai,lekin sirf apne Bio bacchon kismiley1

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Devi ji is also doing “uska pati sirf mera hai” here.. 🤣

Because vanraj ab Kavya ka pati hai but all rights and duties to AnutheMaa ke hi hai.. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The biggest project of AnupaMAA’s life i.e. Maa banna has to also be the most epic failure of her life. Her 1 son died saving someone else which is not a bad job, but considering the one he saved was SIMP and that Samar wasn’t in an army, it’d be so much better if he’d been alive for his own mini-family. 

Rest 2 products, look at them. Toshu is not anywhere around to take care of his family. Pakhi downright refuses to take care of any responsibility. smiley37 I really get amused when AnupaMAA takes credit of being MAA. In Monica’s words, she should be BLAMED for it. 

CA was never even in the picture. I dont think she was ever considered her own. Actions speak louder than words. 

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kamini Devi ki Majhli saas jo amawas ki raat ko bhediya ban jaati hai, sounds still better than Baa Baa Black Sheep

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

Kamini Devi ki Majhli saas jo amawas ki raat ko bhediya ban jaati hai, sounds still better than Baa Baa Black Sheep

Don't give them ideas.

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

Mother banna Devi ji ki favorite hobby hi hai,lekin sirf apne Bio bacchon kismiley1

I just watched today’s epi and she now has Romil thanking her for being the besht maa, incomparable maa…

more like incompetent maa I saysmiley29

Edited by hinz - 5 months ago