Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

How long did she date RK? 

7 years 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Ok, but I guess it happens in relationships, one partner may choose not to commit and besides Katrina never spoke ill or blamed Ranbir in her post breakup interviews. 

Thats such a mean thought to have. Not everything is about looks and women don't look at marriage at surface level. Vicky loves and respects Katrina and is fairly successful. This A lister thing just depends on your last hit. 

Many lady IAS officers marry non IAS men, does that make the man worthless? It's like weighing marriage in terms of money and fame. A totally distorted way to look at marriage. 

On plastic surgeries, I wish these actresses don't do  but the new trend of young actresses like Jhanvi, Disha, Kiara, and others doing it us concerning. 

Thanks for explaining. 

Well 1.) You can’t compare women bureaucrats to a Katrina Kaif, Katrina Is heads & shoulders above them. smiley36 Bureaucrats (legally) do not have the sort of fame, reach & money than a Katrina Kaif does. There are many bureaucrats. There is only 1 Katrina Kaif. 

2.) Vicky will be successful if he plays his cards right & continues on the same path. Idk why people say she married “beneath” herself (ok I know why but I don’t agree with it) He’s good-looking! Is an excellent actor & is a star! Yes he doesn’t come from any powerful family etc but that’s not how Life works + most women don’t get that. 

Even RS feels that way & seems to have a lot of pride in bagging a DP, so it is the same with Vicky. 

I used to feel the same- That she married beneath her, and I understand why everyone thinks so, but after having seen 8 divorces (and 2 more on the way) amongst friends, I’ve realised what really matters is how much someone respects you & loves you. 

RK DGAF about anyone except himself & his Mummy. He has the family, the background + the name… What good would it have done when he never ever respected Kat? One can stay without love, but one can’t stay without respect. 

Kat married where she was supposed to & seems happy. That’s all that matters at the end of the day. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Didn't they say vicky's dad is a director. He is not poor or middle class from whatever stories I read of him but I don't know. Just my opinion. 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

I think this forum is very biased negatively towards Vicky kaushal. 

He is a better actor than many hyped actors. An actor should know how to act. He knows his crafts very well and he constantly thrives to improve himself. 

He doesn't indulge in useless pr drama and backbiting co stars.

He is humble. 

We don't appreciate the gem Bollywood gives us and praise ha holla for above average actor and actresses. Fir khud hi rote hai why don't we have good actors in this generation and etc.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

And the beard and hair he has now a days is for his movie Chavva based upon Sambhaji Maharaj.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kat herself is the worst actress of her generation. I avoid watching her movies to save myself from being tortured lol  they overhype and gave great reviews for wooden look, no acting in her new movie that is called overrated. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Didn't they say vicky's dad is a director. He is not poor or middle class from whatever stories I read of him but I don't know. Just my opinion. 

Maybe not poor but they were definitely middle-class. His Dad is an ACTION director + stunt coordinator- Not the sort of director you’ve in mind.

Kat clearly has been with the biggest superstars + RK, a huge star + BW’s first family etc… She probably knew what she was doing. 

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 4 months ago
PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Kat herself is the worst actress of her generation. I avoid watching her movies to save myself from being tortured lol  they overhype and gave great reviews for wooden look, no acting in her new movie that is called overrated. 

Katrina is worst actress phir bhi ranbir, salman, srk, aamir, sethupati sab ko overshadow kar deti hai

Tab toh baaki actors usse bhi worst hai smiley14

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

SK & RK felt she was a very very nice person ... just to date. smiley4

ab yeh do Red flags decide karenge kon nice person hai smiley24

Vicky Kaushal is green flag upgrade pro max excellent actor best person smiley14

Edited by PardesiBabu - 4 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

ab yeh do Red flags decide karenge kon nice person hai smiley24

Vicky Kaushal is green flag upgrade pro max excellent actor best person smiley14

If one says so ... One can try Harleen Sethi for a second opinion. Your choice smiley4