myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunaina612 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful written. 

myviewprem thumbnail

I am not sure why it says matured content. I have deleted some words which may be considered mature but still it says matured content so i uploaded content again here 

So Sarkar has split personality disorder 

I had thought so that Sarkar has many personality inside him once he acts goody goody than in front of victims all bad in front of bittu another harsh drama etc 

I had even said that Sarkar is like that character in Alferd Hitchkock Pyscho movie 

Why people get split personality no one knows well but childhood abuse by someone is main cause apart from substance abuse alchohol etc basically their value system is not there they do not think humans or animals have right to live etc 

But such ppl are dangerous if left unchecked 

They can kill anyone parents, siblings own wives or anyone they feel like when their head says 

They may get offended for no reason at all like those school kids or kirti 

I was always scared vikrant may kll puru as he knows bittu is locked inside and if sarkar knows this puru may be dead 

Sarkar is like man eater tiger that cannot stop killing humans

For all those who thought Sarkar will marry Kirthi and treat her like princess are shocked after today episode 

I am not because i expected Srakar to kill Kirthi the minute she knows his truth 

If you read psychology it says split personality is defense mechanism to over come pain or trauma or guilt

So person goes on killing and if guilty put blame on one personality in his mind  

For normal humans even murderer after they do one murder they feel remose and guilt but not srakar he as no guilt of killing so many 

Usually murderers never get sleep or get upset and surrender to police 

Like some human become kid like after a terrible trauma like losing a kid or hubby cheating etc or entire family dying suddenly Same way some turn to split personality to over come guilt or anger or emotions 

I think Srakar started this spilt personality to over come pain of loneliness and bullying than graduated to hiding guilt of killing anyone 

I thought after he loves Kirthi he will not kill anyone but the way he killed Bittu, Dev and school girl all in 2-3 days is scary stuff 

It means to hide his crime he will kill anyone in world no matter kids, girls, aged, police etc 

Whatever split personality or not you cannot keep on killing like a lion tiger in jungle innocent humans 

Other than bittu all were innocent whom sarkar killed even Dev and those 2 girls in school 

Dev may be abusive to his wife and kid at some point but hey as per report 30% wives admit their hubby hit them and many more never admitted so do we say its ok to kill 30% indian husabnds like sarkar killed DEv as punishment 

If your father hits you or is abusive than will it give right to your lover in future to kill your father saying you hit my lover excuse even Emperor Akbar slapped Salim in court(in history)

Even many parents punish or shout at kids today in 2023 so should all those kids lovers kill the parent as brutally as Sarkar killed Dev what logic is this? 

Basically i am worried for Puru hes a kid cannot defend himself or aau or bua they are not strong if Srakar attacks to kill 

Kirti has a grave problem at hand she cannot recognize men who are good or bad 

Edited by myviewprem - 5 months ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

No he does not!!! In a split personality, the person who has split does not know there are other minds in them. Meaning that the person does not know they have splits residing in them but the splits know the original person. Here, Vikrant knows there is a shaitan inside him which does not make this a split personality case. Vikrant is aware that he commits murders and the voice inside him is actually his own and not his splits!! If it was a split personality firstly Vikrant will not even know that he commits murders and there is a voice in him and secondly the fact that Vikrant never got himself treated tells that he likes this voice taking the control and actually enjoys killing people. He told Dev once that dont go on my clothes, there is a dangerous person inside me whom you dont want to call out. This significantly proves that there is no split personality and Vikrant is aware of all this. He is actually a psychopath and not a patient of split personality disorder. 

The makers have got all this totally wrong, it is evident that they have lost interest in the show and just want to end it giving rise to such silly things.

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I am not sure why it says matured content. I have deleted some words which may be considered mature but still it says matured content 

You can edit your post.

Then under the writing box you can see 4 options , the last one is matured content , you must've clicked it by mistake. Click it again to undo .

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

I am not sure why it says matured content. I have deleted some words which may be considered mature but still it says matured content 

Hi,

There was no need to edit your post, it was completely fine and okay to discuss what you did. The post was marked mature because it mentioned cannibalism and necrophilia, and so it may not be suitable for young people. Otherwise your post didn't violate any rule.

P.S. Please reach out to DT via PM when you have any post/moderation related query. We will be happy to help you out smiley1

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 5 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

No he does not!!! In a split personality, the person who has split does not know there are other minds in them. Meaning that the person does not know they have splits residing in them but the splits know the original person. Here, Vikrant knows there is a shaitan inside him which does not make this a split personality case. Vikrant is aware that he commits murders and the voice inside him is actually his own and not his splits!! If it was a split personality firstly Vikrant will not even know that he commits murders and there is a voice in him and secondly the fact that Vikrant never got himself treated tells that he likes this voice taking the control and actually enjoys killing people. He told Dev once that dont go on my clothes, there is a dangerous person inside me whom you dont want to call out. This significantly proves that there is no split personality and Vikrant is aware of all this. He is actually a psychopath and not a patient of split personality disorder. 

The makers have got all this totally wrong, it is evident that they have lost interest in the show and just want to end it giving rise to such silly things.

I have not seen this show from start only after Dev comes may be a month or so 

So i do not know back story of sarkar 

I will watch complete serial later on app to know Sarkar 

Yes if a human has split personality they do not know the other personality inside them they do not remember after incident 

I had read about a serial killer she could never remember after killing a person although she get p next day next his body why she did it 

There was famous serial killer in USA ted brundy he admitted killing 30 women(may be more) 

You know he told in court his grandfather used to be cold person hit his gran mom etc just to show he gain sympathy of his childhood. Many killers or their lawyers devise such stories to save clients in court and world thinks as true. But ted brundy neighbours said his grandpa is very good person actually ulta of what ted brundy told in court. Also this guy started killing neighbouring cats anhanging them from hanger at age 4 or 5. Now at 4 years who has mental trauma you tell me. So its all cooked up story to save from gallows. 

With Vikrant too i think bullying is common in school college since 90s only. Vikrant cannot imagine kind of ragging that goes on in engineering and medical colleges. His ragging was nothing compared to that. 

In USA many ppl live lonely life all life alone in big houses. Majority will not kill and stay sane too. Srakar had respect and love of panchangi ppl and could have settled with agirl who loved him to remove his loneliness. And share his loneliness pain with friends and classmates. But he still went killing spree. 

Nowadays all move to city after 10th education parents are left alone in villages town from age of 40s till death except occasional 10 days visit by kids once a year or in two years. Imagine what lonnliness they must be feeling living next 40-50 years alone. This is in india. 

What Srakar faced in lie is too less to turn him into a serial killer or split personality. I am not convinced about his sob story to murder so many brutally 

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Hi,

There was no need to edit your post, it was completely fine and okay to discuss what you did. The post was marked mature because it mentioned cannibalism and necrophilia, and so it may not be suitable for young people. Otherwise your post didn't violate any rule.

P.S. Please reach out to DT via PM when you have any post/moderation related query. We will be happy to help you out smiley1

OK thanks for info let me delete those lines

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

You can edit your post.

Then under the writing box you can see 4 options , the last one is matured content , you must've clicked it by mistake. Click it again to undo .

No i did not click on mature content 

Thank you 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

OK thanks for info let me delete those lines

Sure. You can unmark the mature box after that.