SPOILERS thread 4: BTS and upcoming arcs - Page 79

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeirOfSlytherin thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

Now that Adnan would be doing Ekta ka Ashoka show, I think we can say tata bye bye to any chance of seeing the leads together again for, like, half a decadesmiley37

Ekta mata use isse jaldi to nhi chodegi. He'll be booked for the next 5 years atleast doing things that would have the real Ashoka ROFLing in his gravesmiley37smiley37smiley37

So truee! To be honest my brain neither can process nor can imagine Adnan as a lead  in Ekta's show... Feels very weird

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Tenochtitlan

I only knew the one side of the coin. But, this other side is horrible. Such an amazing actor is in such wrong hands. 

You know another thing worrying me is Aditi's age. She is already 40 and effects of time are visible on her face (she is gorgeous tho). This will reduce her chances of playing as FL in future as time passes by. Also, storyline needs to suit her. Katha suited her as she did feel like a single mother in mid thirtees. Katha might be her last work as FL.

As long as she isn't playing some high school kid I think she would be good for another 5 years or so. Especially if paired with a hero her age. Aditi has been in the industry for how many years? She is a senior actor but I don't think she has done a lot of shows. It's even better this way. Quality over quantity, anyday. Female actors have such a short shelf life, and good roles are hard to come by even for the younger ones. I mean I heard the actress playing Ranbir's mother in Animal is actually just a year older than him in real life. And she was paired opposite Anil Kapoor. How stupidsmiley29smiley29

Eternalallure thumbnail

Originally posted by: saakkabc

apnetv.to.   You have all episodes 

Can't open on my phone. Kuch alag karna padhta hai kya? 

Eternalallure thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tenochtitlan

Use adblocker on chrome and log in to sonyliv 🙃 on desktop. That's how I binged 160 episodes and still bingimg 160 to 260. Its almost like I have a subscription but, can't download anything. On smartphones it is different case. Use brave browser. But, each episode you play, u need to turn off brave shield let the scipts load then turn on brave shields.

However, I don't know how to download those episodes

I have no idea how to do any of these thingssmiley37smiley37

It's like you used some other language than englishsmiley37

Blocker, shield, brave browser?? What is that?! smiley37

Only browsers I know of are Firefox, chrome, and IE (that no one uses). Ye Brave kya haismiley37smiley37

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

Can't open on my phone. Kuch alag karna padhta hai kya? 

https://apnetv.to/Hindi-Serial/episode/Katha-Ankahee/dd/8                          It somehow works for me, don’t need to do anything