Originally posted by: NoraSM

F_HC2MbbcAA2_DS.jpeg

Our man won't show us his face for free 😭😭 

This is just smiley19 

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: ohophelia

First Sonam, now SRK? Why are they all throwing parties? What is Beckham doing in India? 

I think he came to watch the world cup, but after all these parties he is not returning anytime soon.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Where is Orry? smiley9

He should put some pics being allover Beckham. 

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

I think he came to watch the world cup, but after all these parties he is not returning anytime soon.

Was for something of Unicef

https://m.timesofindia.com/life-style/spotlight/david-beckham-promotes-equality-and-empowerment-for-girls-on-his-first-visit-to-india/articleshow/105262840.cms

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

HAHAHAHA I’m sure Messi will understand and appreciate that his kidney-less fan is a high degree graduate. On the other hand, I’ll be selling my kidney and jaidad just to stand outside of Mannat and SRK will still be singing to a baby and inviting a random celebrity. 🥲

Messi will probably not understand Hindi and SRK does not speak Spanish, so they will communicate in sign language, SRK doing gunga behra acting like Koyla and trying to tell Messi that 'your fan sold her kidney) and then pointing at me, I think I need that moment, and I deserve it.

You can at least hold your kidney and give it to SRK on your own, language barriers ain't there.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

SRK throws a party for Messi......Megha and FF apni ek ek kidney bech kar Mannat ke bahar darshan ke liye khade hue....smiley16smiley14

https://twitter.com/wonderofscience/status/1725141166113296754?s=20

seems like the bird who is walking towards the front is me, and the one at the back waiting is FF, I will probably lead given I only have the kidney to offer, while FF will offer her kidney and some jaidad too

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

SRK throws a party for Messi......Megha and FF apni ek ek kidney bech kar Mannat ke bahar darshan ke liye khade hue....smiley16smiley14

From Messi to messy smiley37

Dirdam thumbnail

Screenshot_20231117-170644.jpg

smiley36

Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Messi will probably not understand Hindi and SRK does not speak Spanish, so they will communicate in sign language, SRK doing gunga behra acting like Koyla and trying to tell Messi that 'your fan sold her kidney) and then pointing at me, I think I need that moment, and I deserve it.

You can at least hold your kidney and give it to SRK on your own, language barriers ain't there.

Nobody understand Messi.. he doesn't know how to speak...smiley14 it doesn't matter if u speak Spanish or not because he doesn't even understand himself when he speaks.