Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

SRK already likes Messi and has written positive things about him so that should earn some brownie points. Now if only Messi visits India so that we both can stand outside Mannat for two complete different reasons. smiley37

OMG imagine, we both trying to sell our kidneys and waiting outside mannat for our 5 feet 7 inch ka aadmi 

Messi is in USA, i was planning to sell my kidney to go to MIAMI then my mom said that sell your organs after getting the degree, Messi will understand smiley24smiley18

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

OMG imagine, we both trying to sell our kidneys and waiting outside mannat for our 5 feet 7 inch ka aadmi 

Messi is in USA, i was planning to sell my kidney to go to MIAMI then my mom said that sell your organs after getting the degree, Messi will understand smiley24smiley18

HAHAHAHA I’m sure Messi will understand and appreciate that his kidney-less fan is a high degree graduate. On the other hand, I’ll be selling my kidney and jaidad just to stand outside of Mannat and SRK will still be singing to a baby and inviting a random celebrity. 🥲

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lagta hai inflation ne srk ko pareshan nahi kiya 

Roz roz party horahi hai 

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am clicking on all these links with videos. Where the hell is Beckham? Either I am blind or Beckham does not exist in any of these videos. 

https://twitter.com/srkuniverse/status/1725197556089831494?s=46&t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw

The man in the first car is not Beckham right? Second car does not count. You cannot see anything.

Edited by Petrichor80 - 5 months ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purple5

Lagta hai inflation ne srk ko pareshan nahi kiya 

Roz roz party horahi hai 

Throwing a party?! In THIS economy?! 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

I am clicking on all these links with videos. Where the hell is Beckham? Either I am blind or Beckham does not exist in any of these videos. 

https://twitter.com/srkuniverse/status/1725197556089831494?s=46&t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw

The man in the first car is not Beckham right? Second car does not count. You cannot see anything.

ME smiley37 like where is he??

I watched it twice and started zooming in during the video to see better but accidentally zoomed in on the building. I give up.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

SRK throws a party for Messi......Megha and FF apni ek ek kidney bech kar Mannat ke bahar darshan ke liye khade hue....smiley16smiley14

https://twitter.com/wonderofscience/status/1725141166113296754?s=20

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

First Sonam, now SRK? Why are they all throwing parties? What is Beckham doing in India? 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The way these Bollywood stars salivate and become like groupies for foreign celebs is both hilarious and sad. No one would throw a party for them in London or Amerikasmiley36

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 months ago