Waiting For The Day When Rajveer Finally Reveals Himself

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Iam Waiting For The Episode When Rajveer Finally Reveals Himself As Kavya And Shaurya 's Brother And Karan 's Son.

That Episode Will Be Special. Because Rajveer Needs To Tell His Family Everything And  About His Mother Preeta Too.

No More Secrets. Then Only Can Nidhi Be Defeated In Her Own Games.

Its For Preeta  To Work With Her 3 Kids Against Nidhi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Iam Waiting For The Episode When Rajveer Finally Reveals Himself As Kavya And Shaurya 's Brother And Karan 's Son.

That Episode Will Be Special. Because Rajveer Needs To Tell His Family Everything And  About His Mother Preeta Too.

No More Secrets. Then Only Can Nidhi Be Defeated In Her Own Games.

Its For Preeta  To Work With Her 3 Kids Against Nidhi.

Yes- we will see it after a year or two smiley37

jokes apart - I wish - palki-rajveer gets engaged or relation is fixed at least before he reveals, want to see palki chose him as rajveer arora - NOT as rudra luthra!

BUT - I don't think so they will pair palki-raj, both of them sorted -will have no story left.

Makers should bring in a new girl for rajveer if not palki, I do NOT want shanaya with him. NO ONE deserves to be with shanaya!

Writers will repeat same story - will pair palki-shaura, they will have preran like story. 

They will pair shanaya-rajveer, after a while rajveer will be next generation rishabh smiley37will be doing palkiji - palkiji rest of the life smiley37

I wish, really wish they end up mohit's mom with rishabh, I like both of them - they are similar and good-hearted people - deserves best (each other)!

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why cannot karan luthra go and ask preeta and rajveer neighbour showing their photo where they stay and what relation they have 

all neighbours will easily say rajveer is preeta son and stays which house 

from 6 months this drama going on with karan suspecting rajveer is related to preeta 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Why cannot karan luthra go and ask preeta and rajveer neighbour showing their photo where they stay and what relation they have 

all neighbours will easily say rajveer is preeta son and stays which house 

from 6 months this drama going on with karan suspecting rajveer is related to preeta 

Don't take him lightlysmiley37 - he hired personal investigator twice smiley37smiley37 who never showed up with any findings ever in 6 months smiley37

fivestar2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

Yes- we will see it after a year or two smiley37

jokes apart - I wish - palki-rajveer gets engaged or relation is fixed at least before he reveals, want to see palki chose him as rajveer arora - NOT as rudra luthra!

BUT - I don't think so they will pair palki-raj, both of them sorted -will have no story left.

Makers should bring in a new girl for rajveer if not palki, I do NOT want shanaya with him. NO ONE deserves to be with shanaya!

Writers will repeat same story - will pair palki-shaura, they will have preran like story. 

They will pair shanaya-rajveer, after a while rajveer will be next generation rishabh smiley37will be doing palkiji - palkiji rest of the life smiley37

I wish, really wish they end up mohit's mom with rishabh, I like both of them - they are similar and good-hearted people - deserves best (each other)!

if the writers find someone new for Rajveer, Palki won’t be the female lead anymore 

The second generation is about him just like how the first generation was about Preeta.  The legacy has been passed onto her son Rajveer/Rudraksh so he’s the central character. Before the leap started, the focus has been on him. 

Palki and Rajveer won’t get married since Daljeet doesn’t like him.  Last week, she told her to refuse the marriage

They have a story, the writers will bring misunderstandings/separation tracks between them. It might look easy but it’s not.  The villians/vamps are there to create problems.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fivestar2

if the writers find someone new for Rajveer, Palki won’t be the female lead anymore 

The second generation is about him just like how the first generation was about Preeta.  The legacy has been passed onto her son Rajveer/Rudraksh so he’s the central character. Before the leap started, the focus has been on him. 

Palki and Rajveer won’t get married since Daljeet doesn’t like him.  Last week, she told her to refuse the marriage

They have a story, the writers will bring misunderstandings/separation tracks between them. It might look easy but it’s not.  The villians/vamps are there to create problems.

Your 100% Right Rajveer Is The Male Lead.

So He And Palki Is Paired Together.