Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Wow , until now i didnt think but now it sure seems like there is trouble in their marriage.

Edited by Outlander22 - 5 months ago
shilpa555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

maybe she travel to join abhishek To celebrate Aaradhya birthday  i think he shooting his movie out of town for awhile now (He wasn't there from amitabh birthday time )

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Good she needs to dump this shameless family and that loser husband of hers who want to stop her career. They should be grateful every day that the most beautiful woman in the world deigned to marry into their family.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Something is up for sure 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shilpa555

maybe she travel to join abhishek To celebrate Aaradhya birthday  i think he shooting his movie out of town for awhile now (He wasn't there from amitabh birthday time )

Which movie?

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

More strange and disturbing fact is that Aish is constantly with Aradhya. There isn't a time when the kid os some with her father or grand parents. Aish is always with her. There is no picture exclusively of Aardhya with Abhishek. Nor of the duo spending time together. 

Something is definitely not normal here. 

shilpa555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know.They don't say what movie

From amit  birthday

In the background of the clip, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, along with Aaradhya and Navya, were seen capturing the moment as the megastar grated his fans. Aishwarya also got on a video call with her husband Abhishek Bachchan, who was away shooting.Sharing the observation on X, a fan pointed out that Aishwarya was on video call during the meet and greet. Abhishek dropped a comment on the post, and confirmed that she was talking to him: “Yup, wifey showing me what’s going on.”

__

after some search i find this

Shoojit Sircar who couldn't be present at the National Awards ceremony, 

The director couldn't be present at the occasion. We believe, he's presently out of the country, shooting for his next film with Abhishek Bachchan.

Edited by shilpa555 - 5 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Maybe she’s going on a trip to Bahamas 

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

More strange and disturbing fact is that Aish is constantly with Aradhya. There isn't a time when the kid os some with her father or grand parents. Aish is always with her. There is no picture exclusively of Aardhya with Abhishek. Nor of the duo spending time together. 

Something is definitely not normal here. 

That's probably Aish as a mother behind the curtains. 

https://media.tenor.com/BUh1fVvMqugAAAAC/sharp-objects.gif