Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Can't wait for tomorrow 😁

yes yes our badshahs needs some popcornnsmiley36

mmans thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Can't wait for tomorrow 😁

I love how this show focuses on the main leads and doesn’t drag around useless scenes of side characters. I’m living for al these DevRa scenessmiley41

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mmans

I love how this show focuses on the main leads and doesn’t drag around useless scenes of side characters. I’m living for al these DevRa scenessmiley41

The fact i like most,Both of them equally compliment each other. While Deva is always  there for Tara. Tara doesn’t stay like a  dumb. She too take charges and win over the situation. 

TaraAkhira25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=firewings_diya

[/QUOTE]am eagerly waiting to see badshah 's and palash reaction for end of precapsmiley37badshah was like "hey idiot(to palash) give me some popcorns my friends getting closesmiley41but guys don't forget to rescue me "

Palash was like "am I a joke to you"smiley37that's enough for him

But hoping a ointment scene and a horse ride also (I don't mind the vehicle smiley11)after that pandian stores way of applying am curious about this smiley37smiley43I guess Tara will apply after fire accident but this time Deva won't ignore because he knows that his memsaab's power smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail
badshah is like deva re deva where is my MEVA (FooD)smiley36

Deva is like badshah mere yaar(My Friend) Main karunga tujhe Paar(I will resuce you) 

Tara is like Badshah mere sathi( Badshah my friend) tu hai mera barathi( In her wedding he will be participating from her side) smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Badhla GUY smiley40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDMZMgQH5t4

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail