Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

Soni has gone crazy kya????? smiley3smiley29

She wants to punish Tara for marriage call off with the creepsmiley39

Deva ka dard trip to alag hi level pe hai smiley22smiley44....he wanna makes her really suffer the hell he has gone through smiley28smiley18

But y is Tara crying so much????smiley24

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Soni has gone crazy kya????? smiley3smiley29

She wants to punish Tara for marriage call off with the creepsmiley39

Deva ka dard trip to alag hi level pe hai smiley22smiley44....he wanna makes her really suffer the hell he has gone through smiley28smiley18

But y is Tara crying so much????smiley24

i feel soni ne ghar se nikala hoga or may be ye old clip hai. i felt precap is all scenes combined accept chachi and deva scenes. It's not upcoming.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i feel soni ne ghar se nikala hoga or may be ye old clip hai. i felt precap is all scenes combined accept chachi and deva scenes. It's not upcoming.

i was trying to figure her outfit ..blue saree ...but she worn blue saree only once since the beginning smiley24and if am not mistaken she has cried so bitterly in that blue saree...am confusedsmiley5smiley29smiley44

i think too chachi ll throw her out smiley6 but i can't understd y she wants to her daughter married so young ..she still a kid and younger than Tara so shaadi ki itni jaldi kyunsmiley29smiley39

Am amazed how GH has penned down Deva's pain and hw Vishal is protraying to the Tsmiley32smiley32

Ps everyone was wondering ki villain kaun hain ...milgayi vamp queen hain ji Soni Sehgalsmiley44smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mmans

Ab diwali ka episode laa do na yaarsmiley6

diwali se pehle cricket mangtha smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail
pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mujhe dev ko dekh kar Vansh ka Riddimaaa chillana yad a gaya 😂😂😂