Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

No that was after the appeal was made. He did tell umpire and Shakib definitely but only when he realized he might get out.

Anyone with game presence should have taken the permission the moment strap issue happened.. taken permission and then asked for a replacement or played one ball and then ask for it

Yaar it was 4 minutes, think of it, balling side is losing their time, at the end they will be penalized for slow over rate, will the batsmen/his captain then say that don't penalize because they got slow because of our equipment malfunction?

I have always asked this, if baller steps out, he is penalized by an extra run+ball and a free hit, but when a batsman steps out, even getting him out becomes against spirit of game??

If ballers delay they are penalized by field restrictions at the end, if batsmen delay then others are not supposed to penalise? It against spirit of game?

There is no reason for this discrimination 

exactly! it’s in the rules for a reason. also matthews was taking a lot of time even before the malfunction. he is just being way too salty on this smiley39

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: average-student

finally watched the video..I don't know right or wrong but felt so bad looking at Mathews repeatedly explaining himself to shakib and umpires.Shakib you may be right and within rules but that smirk on your face when someone is desperately trying to explain his situation made you look negative IMO..pehle bhi bola thha uss umpire ko theek se khaana khilaya karo otherwise he's always grumpysmiley7smiley36 

he was right on the rules thing and also batted so well but when towhid hridoy(one bd player) handshaked with 1-2 sri lankan players shakib ne usko suna diya.shakib was wrong there. he handled the post match thing so wrongly. its like gauti scolding myers for handshake in the kohli-naveen fight smiley39

Edited by JustRandomGirl - 7 months ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Bangladesh’s ODI wins in India

By 6 wkts vs Kenya, Hyderabad, 1998

By 101 runs vs Zimbabwe, Jaipur, 2006

By 7 wkts vs Afghanistan, Dharamsala, 2023

by 3 wkts vs Sri Lanka, Delhi, today*

before wc the last time they played ODI in India was in 1998 i think. isliye so less wins. 

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

he was right on the rules thing and also batted so well but when towhid hridoy(one bd player) handshaked with 1-2 sri lankan players shakib ne usko suna diya.shakib was wrong there. he handled the post match thing so wrongly. its like gauti scolding myers for handshake in the kohli-naveen fight smiley39

Shakib scolded for handshake? I thought Kusal took his team away without allowing a handshake...

Yaar while I completely think Hassaning was fine(since we call non striker end run out as Mankading, this should be called Hassaning now), but his expression was very smirkish at when Mathew was trying to explain..

That should have been better IMO

before wc the last time they played ODI in India was in 1998 i think. isliye so less wins. 

Yes it was India BD and Kenya tri series 

But I am surprised it's so less 

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

One team is an established World Cup contender who has won it five times, and the other team is comparatively a new entrant with great talent. Will novices benefit from the experience, or will serious competitors be met with an unexpected outcome?

Today's match details:

Australia vs Afghanistan, 39th Match

Series: ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 

Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai 

Date & Time: Nov 07, 02:00 PM LOCAL

Prizi thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Naya_31

I like papad smiley42 kabhi mujhe bhi invite karna dinner pe smiley36smiley16

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Shakib scolded for handshake? I thought Kusal took his team away without allowing a handshake...

Yaar while I completely think Hassaning was fine(since we call non striker end run out as Mankading, this should be called Hassaning now), but his expression was very smirkish at when Mathew was trying to explain..

That should have been better IMO

It’s both actually. mendis took his players away when hridoy handshake 1-2 sl players and shakib scolded hridoy. bechare ko suna diya smiley18

shakib is always like this β€œI don’t give a damn kinda attitude”

It’s both actually. mendis took his players away when hridoy handshake 1-2 sl players and shakib scolded hridoy. bechare ko suna diya smiley18

shakib is always like this β€œI don’t give a damn kinda attitude”

Now I really think that baller was deliberately giving a wide to stop Kohli's century in India Bangladesh match 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Now I really think that baller was deliberately giving a wide to stop Kohli's century in India Bangladesh match 

that one i dont think was delibrate , agar shakib hota probably would have said its on purpose. but its nasum, that guy looked confused af smiley37 , and if he purposely wanted to do so easily could have bowled a no ball or another wide in the next ball