Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Looks like this drama they will continue for long smiley37 if it’s rule then they can’t file case against them smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzUBxMPP7yN/?igshid=YjVjNjZkNmFjNg==

matter ho gaya matter lol smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Prizi

mine one whenever throw a tantrum while eating I just give her a stare and she'll eat quietly after that. And if not all I've to give her some papad 

That's it. . She gets happy

I like papad smiley42 kabhi mujhe bhi invite karna dinner pe smiley36smiley16

Aaj kal kuch na kuch matter ho hi raha hai smiley36smiley36 

Kya baat hai smiley39

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SoniRita

He did tell Shakib abt his helmet issue n even told umpires I think. 

No that was after the appeal was made. He did tell umpire and Shakib definitely but only when he realized he might get out.

Anyone with game presence should have taken the permission the moment strap issue happened.. taken permission and then asked for a replacement or played one ball and then ask for it

Yaar it was 4 minutes, think of it, balling side is losing their time, at the end they will be penalized for slow over rate, will the batsmen/his captain then say that don't penalize because they got slow because of our equipment malfunction?

I have always asked this, if baller steps out, he is penalized by an extra run+ball and a free hit, but when a batsman steps out, even getting him out becomes against spirit of game??

If ballers delay they are penalized by field restrictions at the end, if batsmen delay then others are not supposed to penalise? It against spirit of game?

There is no reason for this discrimination 

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 7 months ago
average-student thumbnail

Parallel world maybe yes IF world strictly average student only smiley23 but thank yousmiley9

average-student thumbnail

finally watched the video..I don't know right or wrong but felt so bad looking at Mathews repeatedly explaining himself to shakib and umpires.Shakib you may be right and within rules but that smirk on your face when someone is desperately trying to explain his situation made you look negative IMO..pehle bhi bola thha uss umpire ko theek se khaana khilaya karo otherwise he's always grumpysmiley7smiley36 

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

IMO it's wrong and it's against sporting spirit, sportsman play the game fully knowing well that either of the teams are going to win and accepting the defeat with a smile is part of their sporting spirit and both the teams not shaking hands in the end proves their animosity. Eventually what's the point of winning on such a bitter note.

Originally posted by: average-student

finally watched the video..I don't know right or wrong but felt so bad looking at Mathews repeatedly explaining himself to shakib and umpires.Shakib you may be right and within rules but that smirk on your face when someone is desperately trying to explain his situation made you look negative IMO..pehle bhi bola thha uss umpire ko theek se khaana khilaya karo otherwise he's always grumpysmiley7smiley36 

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

After that timed out saga I didn't feel like watching the match, it was inconsiderate on shakib's part.

Originally posted by: SoniRita

29.4 Rajitha to Shakib, SIX, lovely pick up shot! 134.9kph, length ball, Shakib shuffles across to get inside the line and superbly flicks it over short fine. In fact, the ball has the wings to go all the way. Superb connection

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
shakib aur shanaka ache dost hai smiley37 they played in same lpl team also smiley36 actually shanaka have really good friendship with shakib and taskin. but shakib and kusal mendis both are short-tempered isliye the jhagra got worse smiley37

Edited by JustRandomGirl - 7 months ago