Gen 4 is good! But Akshara...

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

This show has lot of potential, but knowing the makers can blotch up the storyline and execution, I am not sure but the start is good. Very interesting episode.

My only issue is they need to show Akshara remembering Abhir and past atleast once. How is it possible that AK is so cheerful when she literally lost almost her whole family? I understand 22 years have passed, but for us viewers, only in yesterday 's episode the death happened. We have not even seen Akshara giving birth to Abhira Sharma, so how will we connect with this generation?

That being said, Abhira Sharma is such a cute, kind, talkative, happy sunshine character just like her father Abhinav ❤️ loving her. I didn't know Samriddhi is such a good actress. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I guess it is difficult for us viewers to accept the sudden transition in Akshara. That's why I think they should have taken a mini leap with Abhira's childhood before the gen leap. 

However, in the show, 22 years have passed. Two decades is a long time to hold on to the past. But that might not mean Akshara has forgotten Abhir. We just got a glimpse of Akshara and Abhira's life. In coming episodes, they might explore the past and Akshara's feelings more. 

Yes, baby Sharma is a complete photocopy of her father. Loving, caring and ball of energy. She has his goodness and his emotional heart. Craving for relationships she did not get, but still positive and vibrant. 

Lostin90s thumbnail

I think it will be shown via flashback.

Originally posted by: janecastle

I guess it is difficult for us viewers to accept the sudden transition in Akshara. That's why I think they should have taken a mini leap with Abhira's childhood before the gen leap. 

However, in the show, 22 years have passed. Two decades is a long time to hold on to the past. But that might not mean Akshara has forgotten Abhir. We just got a glimpse of Akshara and Abhira's life. In coming episodes, they might explore the past and Akshara's feelings more. 

Yes, baby Sharma is a complete photocopy of her father. Loving, caring and ball of energy. She has his goodness and his emotional heart. Craving for relationships she did not get, but still positive and vibrant. 

Ah, yes. I understand two decades have passed and I didn't mean AK has forgotten Nikke ji. I meant, if they could show scenes of flashback of AK with Abhir, abhinav, bade papa, even Abhimanyu on & off, it would connect more from audience point of view. This feels like a new short.

Baby Sharma is Papa's photocopy ❤️

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Ah, yes. I understand two decades have passed and I didn't mean AK has forgotten Nikke ji. I meant, if they could show scenes of flashback of AK with Abhir, abhinav, bade papa, even Abhimanyu on & off, it would connect more from audience point of view. This feels like a new short.

Baby Sharma is Papa's photocopy ❤️

Today they wanted to establish all the new characters I guess. They just showed Akshara sr, Naira, Akshara’s intro scenes along with baby Sharma's. They are showing Goenkas tomorrow. So we might get some fbs tomorrow. 

Originally posted by: janecastle

Today they wanted to establish all the new characters I guess. They just showed Akshara sr, Naira, Akshara’s intro scenes along with baby Sharma's. They are showing Goenkas tomorrow. So we might get some fbs tomorrow. 

Yes, and i have seen that guy in poddhar family in Roadies (not the lead, one of his cousins)

I hope they show scenes of Abhira and AK remembering Abhinav.

Summer_Rain thumbnail

After a long time, I managed to watch a complete episode of YRKKH . It brought back memories of happier times in Kasauli. Abhinav's daughter, Abhira, reminds me so much of him, and I hope she understands her father's background. She yearns for a big family, just as Abhinav did.Preeti's Akshara has matured and become more responsible as a single mother and lawyer, which is expected with age. However, it seemed like this episode focused more on the Podar family, and we didn't get to see much of Akshara's coping with the loss of her miracle baby and Abhi. Perhaps there will be scenes when Manish and the Goenkas enter the picture. The Dadi Podar's BG music gave off a similar vibe to Suhasini Goenka in Gen 2. I have a feeling that Kajal's husband might become a troublesome character and create problems later on..

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

This show has lot of potential, but knowing the makers can blotch up the storyline and execution, I am not sure but the start is good. Very interesting episode.

My only issue is they need to show Akshara remembering Abhir and past atleast once. How is it possible that AK is so cheerful when she literally lost almost her whole family? I understand 22 years have passed, but for us viewers, only in yesterday 's episode the death happened. We have not even seen Akshara giving birth to Abhira Sharma, so how will we connect with this generation?

That being said, Abhira Sharma is such a cute, kind, talkative, happy sunshine character just like her father Abhinav ❤️ loving her. I didn't know Samriddhi is such a good actress. 

it’s like 22 years.. people learn to start living again.time does heal ….and remember she had to learn to live again for her daughter..to give her a normal childhood.  I’m sure as the episodes progress we will hear her mention abhir..although the goenkas rarely mention all their dead family members.. swarna never mentioned shubhum not once in gen 3.’her dead son

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Finally Ak brought up her child without a father figure 

smiley37Happy about it... just going through the forum saw clips of Abhira and Ak 

akamkaur thumbnail

But what ever she did with akshara abhir and akshara s unborn child like compelling manish and making him swear to look only for ruhi s interests and throw put akshara was somewhere result of inner guilt in a mother s mind of doing wrong with her own child .technically if ruhi lost her mother due to akshara even akshara lost her child and would be husband so hisaab barabar of ruhi and akshara .Manish disowning akshara was majorily due to swarna s Kasam