Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

One of my favorite films. I hope they do a reunion or something next year when it turns 25. (like they did for HAHK)

Hard to believe but next year, HAHK turns 30smiley23 and Maine Pyar Kiya turns 35smiley3 too.

Damn! We're really getting old.smiley26

I hope Sooraj Barjatya organizes a big event or something to celebrate the anniversaries of his 3 landmark films.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

I love this silly movie smiley9

Scarlet_Glow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

One of my all time favorite movie!smiley27 I love everything about this moviesmiley27

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

I hope Sooraj Barjatya organizes a big event or something to celebrate the anniversaries of his 3 landmark films.

He’s not Karan smiley36 he would do something low key. But I like the idea of celebrating all 3 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Cute moviesmiley27

I loved Salman and Sonali's jodi in this moviesmiley27

and of course ABCD songsmiley27

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It’s so regressive that I cant watch it with my spouse who is a true blue feminist and keeps pointing out all those regressive shiz like ‘Jahaan aurtein apne haathon se khana pados’ etc. etc. but it’s my effing guilty pleasure. smiley9 I SO SO love everyone’s intro, everyone’s interactions. Vivek-Sadhna’s the endgame for me. But I love Prem-Preity. smiley43 OMG I love every single thing about the movie ! 

My fav song is that Yeh Toh Sach Hai ke Bhagwan Hai. smiley42 The picturization, emotions, mapping of who-with-who for each sentence was LOVE. Especially when the lyrics say ‘aaj hoke jawaan apne paramshakti se karte hai praarthana’. 

This and DDLJ - My all time 2 movies always saved in my phone. smiley27

Maroonporsche thumbnail
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Salman's most subtle role.