Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Very well put smiley32

Pari's so called one sided love for rajeev is like those school crushes we all develop at some point. Once it is known that the crush has someone he loves already, any sane person would leave them alone and walk away. Only a horrible person/psycho stalker would keep on making advances despite being rejected everytime. 

Rajeev's character resembles that of the cheater guy in school, who despite having a gf he claims to love, has no problem in reciprocating the advances made by other girls for timepass. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Oho lovely! 

But isse Ankur ki as a lead kat jatasmiley37

And makers have unfortunately signed him as a lead smiley38

Waise this kind of story and show would have been rocking absolutely. Kaash koi maker ke pass itna guts hota sahi cheezein dikhane ke liye. 

so what? Tanvi also signed up as lead. Usko vamp bana diya

Think thumbnail

The same can be said to Neeti.The girls like Neeti can destroy the arrange marriage of dumb girls like Pari. The audacity of R/N fan showing them as ideal couple .They both deserve each other.If the marriage of Pari is extramarital affair then what about the common arrange marriage prevalent in India where before marriage they have gf and bf but after marriage they adjust .If that Ganju s  action is love then every extramarital affair is love because somehow they are forced in marriage . None of the character  of this crap show can be justifed . R/N fans stop going at personal level.In Real life the trio could be in jail for their respective action. 

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Think

The same can be said to Neeti.The girls like Neeti can destroy the arrange marriage of dumb girls like Pari. The audacity of R/N fan showing them as ideal couple .They both deserve each other.If the marriage of Pari is extramarital affair then what about the common arrange marriage prevalent in India where before marriage they have gf and bf but after marriage they adjust .If that Ganju s  action is love then every extramarital affair is love because somehow they are forced in marriage . None of the character  of this crap show can be justifed . R/N fans stop going at personal level.In Real life the trio could be in jail for their respective action. 

exactly those 3 should be in jail for their respective frauds

but here not all are rajneeti shippers

most of us are pari haters

do you really think pari can lead a show?with harkatein like these?

we are just hating pari that she should not be the lead when she is accountable for fraud herself

The same can be said to Neeti.The girls like Neeti can destroy the arrange marriage of dumb girls like Pari.

-->your first line itself is flawed

neeti has known recently that rajeev and pari were married

pura serial nikal gya is sach pr jo neeti ko kbhi btaya hi nahi gya

aur criminal ho jaana infidelity face krne ke time pr

is very normal

normal than you think...there are numerous cases of murders in infidelity

RAJNEETI IS NOT THE IDEAL COUPLE

WHEN NEETI HAS TRIED TO LEAVE THE HOUSE

RAJEEV NE EMOTIONALLY BLACKMAIL KIA HAI USE HAMESHA

TO BNDA CRIMINAL NAHI HOYEGA TO MJHE SMJH NAHI AATA KYA HOYEGA

PLEASE WATCH YESTERDAY'S EPISODE

f the marriage of Pari is extramarital affair then what about the common arrange marriage prevalent in India where before marriage they have gf and bf but after marriage they adjust .

I WILL SAY ONE THING

DONT NORMALISE THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOUR THAT PEOPLE HAD BF GF AND AFTER THEY ADJUST

AGAR UNHONE SACHA PYAR KIA HOTA TO UNHI BF GF SE UNKI SHAADI HOTI

JO LOG APNE PYAAR KE LIYE STAND NAHI LE SAKTE

VO FATTU LOG

ADJUSTMENT BOLTE HAI IN SB CHIZON KO

JAB PYAAR KRTE HO TO SEENA THOK KE KRO

NAHI TO KAYAR TO SUICIDE KARNE WALE BHI HOTE HAIN

AUR HAMARA DESH TO KAYARON SE BHARA HUA HAI

JINME KOI CHIZ SAMNE SE KRNE KI HIMMAT NAHI HOTI

BS APNI GALTIYON KO 

ADJUSTMENT AUR MAJBOORI  KA NAAM DIYA JATA HAI

mysteriousdoll thumbnail

I REPEAT JO LOG APNA HI SAATH NAHI DE SAKTE AUR HALATON SE HARNE LGTE HAIN 

VO KAYAR LOG INKO ADJUSTMENT AUR MAJBOORI KA NAAM DETE HAI

AUR YE FACT HAI

DUSRI BAAT-->

HUM PERSONAL HO RHE HAIN??

AREY KAL TO TUMHARE PARI SUPPORTER NE

BHAGWAN SE COMPARE KR DIYA 

PARI AUR RAJEEV JAISE NEECH LOGON KO

TUM BHAGWAN SE COMPARE KRO

AUR HUM EK HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION BHI NAHI RAKH SKTE

EK RELEVANT SI BAAT HAI

IF YOU ARE SUPPORTING PARI

IT JUST SHOWS THAT YOU ARE OKAY WITH BRINGING YOUR BEST FRIEND AT YOUR IN-LAWS HOUSE FOR 2 YEARS

ISME GALAT KYA BOLA??

KYA LINE CROSS KI???

Think thumbnail

Let me clear I am not a Pari supporter. I am saying some facts. The fact that R/N shippers have supported the cheating of Ganju with Pari as a form of love to Niti is so annoying .How can anyone cheat a girl and can love other. Once a cheater always cheater. The character like Pari,Neeti and Ganju should not shown and this toxicity should not be shown. The trios character is beyond evil. They are not ideal human being so comparing with god is next level. None of character deserve lead and this crap needed to offair.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Wohi toh. Usko apni maa ki bhi chinta nahi. Sanju/Rajeev ne usse dhoka diya shadi ke 2/3 din baad gayab ho ke kissi aur se shadi ki aur ghar basay. Phir usne Pari ki property lene chaha. Neeti on other hand tried to kill Pari, got her mum in the hospital. Phir bhi yeh Psycho Pari ko dono se koi problem nahi hai????

Agar koi dusri ladki Pari ki jagah hoti toh gussa karti SajNeeti/RajNeeti pe. Dono se nafrat karti. Ghar chod ke chali jati. Unko achhe se bitha ke  sunna ke chali jaati. 

Kehti Neeti se "dekh Neeti tera yeh jo Pati hai woh kitna bada fraud hai. Isne property ke liye mujhse shadi ki. Aur pata nahi tujhse pyar karta hai ki nahi lekin haan since usne mere sath koi samband nahi banaye toh hope hai ki yeh sach much tujhse pyar karta hai aur yeh shadi nibhaye tere sath. Aur haan mujhe tere Pati main koi interest nahi hai. Tera Pati mera Pati nahi hai. Pati sirf naam ka hoga woh bhi greed aur force ke buniyad pe. Anyways point is main bahot gussa hoon tujhse. Tune mujhe marne ki koshish ki to ki lekin meri maa ko beech main layi. Maan ti hoon tu bahot pyar karti hai apne Pati se lekin yeh toh pagalpan hai na? Arre kuch nahi hai mere aur tere Pati ke beech. Sirf naam ke liye Pati hai. Aur bhi adhura kyunki tere Pati  kabhi mujhe patni ke nazar se dekha hi nahi. Infact usne toh clear bhi kar diya tha ki woh sirf tumse pyar karta hai jab mujhe sach pata chala. Toh phir tujhe yeh mu kaise hus??? Main to teri bff hu na? Tujhe lagta main tumhe kabhi dhoka dungi ya tumhara basa bassaya ghar todungi? 

Ab main iss ghar main nahi reh sakti Neeti. Meri wajah se jane anjane main jo bhi mu's hue uske liye I am sorry but listen now you as a best friend is dead for me. Bahot hurt kiya tumne mujhe. Tujhe apne bff pe bhi bharosa nahi? Main chahti na tumhe aur tere uss fraud Pati ko andar karwa sakti thi. Dekh main janti hoon tujhe pata nahi tha ki tera fraud Pati shade shuda tha. Usne tujhe bhi dhoke main rakha lekin ek cheez ke liye main usko zarur appreciate karungi ki usne kabhi mera fayda nahi uthaya. Aur issi liye main koi police complain nahi karungi. 

Main ja rahi hoo ab Good Bye Neeti and all the best for your married lifesmiley19

ok. But Neeti still doesn’t know that Sanju and Rajeev are the same person ..right ?? Do you think once she knows this and that pari married Rajeev first..things will change. I thought it will but now I’m not sure because I never expected Neeti to try to hurt pari. I though Neeti loved pari just as much and she would” also sacrifice her love for pari 

Edited by Indira1211 - 6 months ago
mysteriousdoll thumbnail

Let me clear I am not a Pari supporter. I am saying some facts. The fact that R/N shippers have supported the cheating of Ganju with Pari as a form of love to Niti is so annoying .How can anyone cheat a girl and can love other. Once a cheater always cheater. The character like Pari,Neeti and Ganju should not shown and this toxicity should not be shown. The trios character is beyond evil. They are not ideal human being so comparing with god is next level. None of character deserve lead and this crap needed to offair.

exactly that's what i am saying

i reported yesterday's post against the comparison of god with these lowly people 

people were justifying bigamy which is not allowed as per hindu customs

but here if you watch closely

people are not rajneeti shippers

they are mostly pari haters

coz she don't deserve to be a lead

she was wrong on the very first place

by allowing rajeev's marriage with neeti

and not giving divorce till now and not telling the truth to neeti

that first step was wrong

whole drama is based on that one and only truth which was disclosed some time back

also

ma'am i want to ask you one thing

when rajeev's truth was out

pari's first step should be of divorce

how is rajeev a cheater on pari when she herself allowed him to get married neeti?

But i think now rajeev is a cheater on neeti

kyunki pari aur rajeev to bol chuke vo involved nahi h ek dusre k sth

lekin ab jo rajeev kr rha hai vo to actual cheating hai

and last i want to ask one thing

if pari is herself carrying neeti and rajeev child

then why is she keeping vrat for that man who is not hers on the very first place??

please yahan legal wife ka answer mat dena

kyunki ye alag level ki creepiness hai

ki rajeev aur neeti ka bacha carry karna aur

phir uske liye fast rkhkr

pair choona

what's your take on it???

isn't this fakeness??

my whole point pari kya ye teeno criminal h yr

mysteriousdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

ok. But Neeti still doesn’t know that Sanju and Rajeev are the same person ..right ?? Do you think once she knows this and that pari married Rajeev first..things will change. I thought it will but now I’m not sure because I never expected Neeti to try to hurt pari. I though Neeti loved pari just as much and she would” also sacrifice her love for pari 

mujhe nahi lgta kuch farak pdega

kyunki neeti mentally disturb aur criminal activity pr utar aayi hai

ab aap ek insan se psychologically kya hi expect kroge

jb vo apne husband aur apne bff ko ek sth romance krte kayi br dekh chuki hai

if a man is reponsible for cheating her

then that woman(pari) is also responsible for not maintaining the boundaries

pari is weak mentally

she can be a doormat to anyone

pr kabhi apni maa ke liye aur na kabhi apne liye stand legi

and i hate these type of females

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Ya its only Neeti who needs to prove her friendship for Pari. She loves Pari. But never mind for Pari. Pari doesn't need to nibhao her friendship with Neeti. Even if Pari doesn't love/care for Neeti, Neeti should under no circumstances stop loving/caring for Pari. Kyunki Pari toh mahaan devi hai jiski pooja sabko karni chahiye. 

Doesn't Pari have a heart to understand Neeti's situation? Chahti kya hai yeh? Pehle uske wajah se uska baccha marra ussi devi ko bacahaya Neeti ne. Phir dusri baar uska bacha ki surrogate mum bani. Iss Pari ko yeh samajh nahi araha ki Sanju/Rajeev aur Neeti bahot aage chale gaye hai isss rishte main? Phir bhi woh Neeti ke Pati pe dore dale rahi hai.