Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Diana khubsurat thi par graceful nahi thi smiley24

socho poori duniya k samne khud ka aur khud ki parivar ka tamasha bana rahi thi

aaj k time agar woh yeh sab karti toh meghan se bhi zyada trolling hoti uskismiley36

She moved more gracefully, she met people gracefully. 

Aish tends to keep rolling her eyes and making faces. That's her biggest downfall.

I don't really mind her face nor her acting.. but her attitude.. is a problem.

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

She moved more gracefully, she met people gracefully. 

Aish tends to keep rolling her eyes and making faces. That's her biggest downfall.

I don't really mind her face nor her acting.. but her attitude.. is a problem.

sach mein kya 

maine toh kabhi notice nahi kiya smiley44

Koi video hai kya tere paas 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: D3viL

It's true ..nothing more pathetic than when jobless people who have achieved very little if anything at all in their lives. ..come after people who work, pay taxes etc that eventually trickle down to feed you. Attack her for what? Beautiful and success.  Just because you weren't given any of that by the grace of God. Take your issues up with God and leave aish alone ! smiley27

You’re right. It’s the crab mentality. I don’t care for Aishwarya. But she is not someone who has been accused of any crimes unlike some  BW superstars. So the hate is misplaced. 

Now, getting back to Richa’s spot on comment about Chintuji from Chattisgarh. 

How about Chintuji’s CHAR gopiya who collectively turn a blind eye to Chintuji’s misogynist, rape, murder, massacre, bigotry, genocide supporting self? Perhaps, they are in denial and only want to see the mythical “good” side to Chintuji, eh?

Richa Chaddha, please disclose additional details on what to expect from a typical online Chintuji. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Diana khubsurat thi par graceful nahi thi smiley24

socho poori duniya k samne khud ka aur khud ki parivar ka tamasha bana rahi thi

aaj k time agar woh yeh sab karti toh meghan se bhi zyada trolling hoti uskismiley36

Not necessarily. Her cheatercock husband and ultra-regressive family would have been trolled more. Like the way people troll mercilessly for BW Buckingham Palace Jalsa. smiley1 

Diana with all her explosive bits brought the Royal family from Stone Age to Modern Age. If anything people would’ve applauded her left, right and centre. Diana is known for her charitable works, the way she broke the norms by introducing her kids (the royal bloods) to public lives, schools, events and the darker side of the world (poverty, diseases) for awareness, she’d be applauded in all ages. Period. 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

After Richas comment, Chintu Munna decided to run crying to mummy ji instead of his script writer.

Mummy ji said don't worry my buzdil keyboard warrior I got U.

Mummy ji went to Richa and chatted a whole lot of gibberish Shit. smiley39

Richa be like smiley16...

Edited by carisma2 - 6 months ago
PardesiBabu thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Not necessarily. Her cheatercock husband and ultra-regressive family would have been trolled more. Like the way people troll mercilessly for BW Buckingham Palace Jalsa. smiley1 

Diana with all her explosive bits brought the Royal family from Stone Age to Modern Age. If anything people would’ve applauded her left, right and centre. Diana is known for her charitable works, the way she broke the norms by introducing her kids (the royal bloods) to public lives, schools, events and the darker side of the world (poverty, diseases) for awareness, she’d be applauded in all ages. Period. 

bhai Miss World Dignified Superstar Aishwarya ko ek Pagal cheaterhen Diana se compare mat kiya karo pls smiley26

Charity work toh Meghan bhi karti hai aur woh bhi yahi kehti hai ki usne Royal family ko modern bana diya 

Phir bhi jabardast troll hoti hai

Edited by PardesiBabu - 6 months ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail

bhai Miss World Dignified Superstar Aishwarya ko ek Pagal cheaterhen Diana se compare mat kiya karo pls smiley26

Charity work toh Meghan bhi karti hai aur woh bhi yahi kehti hai ki usne Royal family ko modern bana diya 

Phir bhi jabardast troll hoti hai

Although it hurt me tremendously as forever Di fan, and for the fact that it’s sheet lack of awareness that she’s called these things, I am not gonna pick on a fight with you only because your username has the name of one of my all time fav SRK movies Pardes and mah man was ahmazing in it. smiley9 Jaa beta jaa, jee le apni zindagi. smiley16

PardesiBabu thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Although it hurt me tremendously as forever Di fan, and for the fact that it’s sheet lack of awareness that she’s called these things, I am not gonna pick on a fight with you only because your username has the name of one of my all time fav SRK movies Pardes and mah man was ahmazing in it. smiley9 Jaa beta jaa, jee le apni zindagi. smiley16

Meghan markle ki bhi tu fan hai kya smiley36

prerna4rishav thumbnail

Meghan markle ki bhi tu fan hai kya smiley36

Nai, Meghan doesn’t hold a chance anywhere. Sirf charity karne se mera pyar milta toh Rakhi Sawant bhi meri fav hoti. smiley17

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Most of the chintus, gaali dene k baad ya usse pehle hilate hai, actressess/models/insta reelers pe phir gaali dete hai.

Ab yeh unki mental state pe depend karta hai, ki woh hilane se pehle gaali dete hai ya baad mai.