Poll Question :

Seerat ko brar mansion se nikala jayega after her truth revelation

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 3 months ago

Seerat ke sach ko janne ke baad ki she is after angad ,she was in a way responsible for creating misunderstanding ( not taking away credit of angad n sahiba being idiots) n most importantly seerat being so shameless n disgusting human that she was rejoicing sahiba n Garry's death ...kya ye sab ke baad bhi woh braron ke Ghar hi padi rahegi 

I don't think so. Brars might get to know she was responsible for the growing misunderstanding between angad & sahiba, but 4 baatein sunake sab chup ho jayenge ya phir she will gain sympathy again using garry's name. (Nobody knows she was unaffected by Garry & sahiba's demise news). 

Seerat ko bahar nikal diya toh ghar mein kalesh & mu kaun create karega? Brars are extremely supportive & understanding when it comes to seerat, toh woh wohi rahegi & the very next episode after revelation everybody will start behaving normal with her. Uska intention as of now sabke saamne aa raha hain wohi badi baat hain, isse zyada koi umeed mat rakhna. 

I voted no smiley3smiley3smiley3Seerat out of the Manaion , hey Bhagawaan Rakhskarana sunneko kithna accha laga smiley4smiley4smiley4smiley4smiley4Na mumkin Bars are blind Saints after reveleng truth Anagd / Sahiba ko bahar na nikhlde smiley5smiley5you guys are sooo pethatic hamari becchari puttar par inzam lagarahe hai bloke 🙃🙃🙃🙃.. 

She won't go anywhere may be sahiba out of guilt not trusting angad she will leave smiley4smiley4to moonga house Angad peche peche jayyega smiley42smiley42smiley42

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 3 months ago

I voted Yes….Seerat ko nikal denge 😜smiley36…. I know I am crazy to think that smiley39

No. Usko nahi nikal denge 

Hey prabhu

Hey hariram krishna jagganatha premanandi

Ye kya bol diya aapnesmiley3

Phemili ke chaandni ko ghar se kaise nikal sakte hain batao tohsmiley3

No she will do Rona dhona n make angad remember his promise n she will be spared.

She will have to go for now, because the whole family now knows she told her sister’s husband she loves him.  But of course, because she’s the vamp, she’ll be back somehow!😭

Originally posted by Rainbow_Girl

I don't think so. Brars might get to know she was responsible for the growing misunderstanding between angad & sahiba, but 4 baatein sunake sab chup ho jayenge ya phir she will gain sympathy again using garry's name. (Nobody knows she was unaffected by Garry & sahiba's demise news). 

Seerat ko bahar nikal diya toh ghar mein kalesh & mu kaun create karega? Brars are extremely supportive & understanding when it comes to seerat, toh woh wohi rahegi & the very next episode after revelation everybody will start behaving normal with her. Uska intention as of now sabke saamne aa raha hain wohi badi baat hain, isse zyada koi umeed mat rakhna. 

Seerat is the main vamp of the show.So I don't see her exiting the show nor being thrown out of the Brar Mansion.But the reason TMD saw a spike in the ratings was due to Romi not Seerat.Romi,'s acts were evil no doubt but his character was a fresh addition to the show.He needs to be brought back.

Hate to say this but I think Angad-Seerat have far more chemistry than Sahan. The only thing I have seen on the show is troubles/misunderstandings/Divorce Drama between Sahan. Itna toh Viraat aur Sai ke beech mein bhi nahi tha.

I don't remember one proper scene which even I can recollect between Sahan.The CV's have not bothered to develop the chemistry between their main lead pairs at all.Forget being married can Sahan be taken seriously as a Couple?

Sahiba does not fight for her rights as a wife neither Angad takes his responsibility seriously why? Sahan is good only for being a FF couple.

All we are watching is GHUM part 2 that's it. Separation is okay but Angad and Sahiba both what do they want from each other and what does Manbeer see in Seerat that she cannot find in Sahiba? She herself wanted a rich woman for Angad didn't she?

Edited by masked - 3 months ago

Aaj ke episode ke baad I hope nahi nikale. Ab toh maza aayega smiley37