Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Are re re kya good news hai... This show deserves to end. Ek story ko kitna ghisoge? And they're just ruining. From a show which topped the charts, kahan dhakel diya

I just hope they shut it down, it's obvious they do not have any story

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Are re re kya good news hai... This show deserves to end. Ek story ko kitna ghisoge? And they're just ruining. From a show which topped the charts, kahan dhakel diya

I just hope they shut it down, it's obvious they do not have any story

I Also Hope This Show Ends Next Year 

Love The Dancing GIF 🙂

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

They might extend it though if trp increases like they did with Suhaagan

Don't Say That Please. This Show Has Been Dead Ever Since Season 1 Ended. It Just Dragging Endlessly It Has NO Story Left.

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Don't Say That Please. This Show Has Been Dead Ever Since Season 1 Ended. It Just Dragging Endlessly It Has NO Story Left.

How many times can you repeat a story:

DREAMIYATA: YESSS

Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I liked both S1 and S2. But third storu became dull to me with the repetition. My personal opinion is that there should be only two season. If they make more seasons then the charm of the show will be faded. 

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

How many times can you repeat a story:

DREAMIYATA: YESSS

This Production House Sucks At Making Tv Shows.

Story Is Always The Same Two Girls One Guy And Endless Marriages And Leaps Very Boring. Who Wants To Watch The Same Thing Over And Over Again Not Me That's Who.

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

I liked both S1 and S2. But third storu became dull to me with the repetition. My personal opinion is that there should be only two season. If they make more seasons then the charm of the show will be faded. 

No Your Correct Indian Tv Shows Should Only Have Two Seasons.

Not 3 And 4.

K Dramas Are Fantastic They Have Stories. smiley9

Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

No Your Correct Indian Tv Shows Should Only Have Two Seasons.

Not 3 And 4.

K Dramas Are Fantastic They Have Stories. smiley9

Yeah ITV serials are soap opera type unlike K dramas, which are mini-series. When they stretch the story with so many generations people will eventually get bored. 

Oh yes K-dramas are the best. smiley42 I have watched more than 80 dramas or so. And I am currently watching some dramas as well.

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Yeah ITV serials are soap opera type unlike K dramas, which are mini-series. When they stretch the story with so many generations people will eventually get bored. 

Oh yes K-dramas are the best. smiley42 I have watched more than 80 dramas or so. And I am currently watching some dramas as well.

I Also Watch K Dramas Too.

Sorry Can't Talk About K Dramas In This Forum. 

Bluekohl thumbnail

This Production House Sucks At Making Tv Shows.

Story Is Always The Same Two Girls One Guy And Endless Marriages And Leaps Very Boring. Who Wants To Watch The Same Thing Over And Over Again Not Me That's Who.

UD season 1 was the only thing they did right, and honestly at that point I was hailing them as next big ITV producers, considering they made a very chindi budget show, at 7pm, yet entered top.That's a huge thing...but it's one time thing.

They didn't even gave audience what it wanted. People would've an actual bond with Tejo's child, but uski jagah chameli ki 2--3 bache chod diye logon pesmiley36

Are their triangles are hilarious, they've no other story. UD mein ankit se jeeja saali ema, junooniyat mein devar bhabhi. I wonder which rishta they''re gonna explore next