Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

he may as return favour expect Sahiba to help Rumi πŸ˜‚

possible πŸ˜‚ maybe Rumi Fath had an agreement with Sahiba for curing Rumi or Sahiba mahan will willingly help him for his favour whatever one more sardard for Angad that’s sureπŸ™„

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

But I don’t understand one thing How Rumi happened πŸ€”πŸ˜‚I think kiara is younger than Sahiba or same age so Rumi should be younger than kiara or yash also had EMA πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

Good question πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Ha much younger than Kiara πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

nipunsharma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Cure karke kya hoga jabki romi will go to jail only if Sahiba helps Yash for curing romi that will be a big stupidity which will be another problem created for Sahiba koi sense nhi Banta track ka 

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nipunsharma

Cure karke kya hoga jabki romi will go to jail only if Sahiba helps Yash for curing romi that will be a big stupidity which will be another problem created for Sahiba koi sense nhi Banta track ka 

it’s long time she did mahan kaam so it’s good option for her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

nipunsharma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He will try to take over Brar or bankrupt them he’s trying to gain the trust of brars

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

But I don’t understand one thing How Rumi happened πŸ€”πŸ˜‚I think kiara is younger than Sahiba or same age so Rumi should be younger than kiara or yash also had EMA πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

must be EMA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚jasleen divorced because of EMA must be but not to worry Sahiba is there ..she will explain majboori of EMA and get Yash and jasleen together now and cure Rumi also πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Radhika_r thumbnail

possible πŸ˜‚ maybe Rumi Fath had an agreement with Sahiba for curing Rumi or Sahiba mahan will willingly help him for his favour whatever one more sardard for Angad that’s sureπŸ™„

pakka Rumi track not  ending and Sahiba will agree to help Rumi and she will start one more kaand for Angad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Sahiba 🀐🀐🀐 First kudh ko shaadi ko baccha vo baad me saang seva πŸ™„πŸ™„ , hope there wont be such thing , 

pehle sister seva then family seva then samaj seva and en sabke ke baad apni kud ki shadi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

All depends on Trp. This week we know if it rise then Rumi and his dad will be permanent villains n future with Gary. Seerat is they gave up she may be stick to jealous sister kind of..Long back they changed their narrative but people not able to accept but if Seerat get exposed all get big shock of their lifes πŸ˜‚If  Angad do same like promo 🀩πŸ”₯ 

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

No idea .. not sure are they wrapping up that easily πŸ™„πŸ«€

sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Every pair have EMA angle πŸ˜‚  i think this is USP of TMD πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Only Angad come out clean rest all came out with flying colors with kids if Rumi father also have EMA πŸ˜‚ 

waiting for Gary kid anyone in this deserve to have EMA kid is him πŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Why his kids not coming πŸ˜‚ want to see stupid Jas and Seerat faces 🀩🀩 

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

must be EMA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚jasleen divorced because of EMA must be but not to worry Sahiba is there ..she will explain majboori of EMA and get Yash and jasleen together now and cure Rumi also πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚