Hiten plays a grey character in Pashmina??

Posted: 3 months ago

Yes I think he dumped Preeti probably after learning she's pregnant, or he was never serious about her and just had a one night stand

Posted: 3 months ago
Originally posted by MochaQueen


Yes I think he dumped Preeti probably after learning she's pregnant, or he was never serious about her and just had a one night stand

Yes, may be. He was irritated at mention of Kashmir and never wants to visit there. He has a past which he doesn’t want to be revealed. 

Posted: 3 months ago
Originally posted by CherryOnTheTop


Yes, may be. He was irritated at mention of Kashmir and never wants to visit there. He has a past which he doesn’t want to be revealed. 

Then he must be knowing that he has a child there which e doesn't want anyone to find out

Posted: 3 months ago
Originally posted by MochaQueen


Then he must be knowing that he has a child there which e doesn't want anyone to find out


Oh, yes. I, now remember, Pashmina was telling Preeti “mere baap ne toh mujhe apnaya nahi…”


That means Avinash at least knew that Preeti was pregnant. 

Posted: 3 months ago
Originally posted by CherryOnTheTop



Oh, yes. I, now remember, Pashmina was telling Preeti “mere baap ne toh mujhe apnaya nahi…”


That means Avinash at least knew that Preeti was pregnant. 

Unless her mother lied to hersmiley36

Posted: 3 months ago
Originally posted by MochaQueen


Unless her mother lied to hersmiley36

Anything is possible in ITV world smiley37smiley36

Posted: 3 months ago

In my opnion becoz of some misunderstanding Avinash-preeti got separated in the past. 

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by CherryOnTheTop



Oh, yes. I, now remember, Pashmina was telling Preeti “mere baap ne toh mujhe apnaya nahi…”


That means Avinash at least knew that Preeti was pregnant. 

because pashminna thinks his father was wrong he ruined pashiminna and preeti's   lives . But I think it's not Avinash's fault because of some misunderstanding Avinash-preeti got separated. Avinash still have photo of him & Preeti  so if he dumped her toh pic kyun apne pass rakhta .

Edited by adeela - 3 months ago
Posted: 3 months ago
Originally posted by adeela


because pashminna thinks his father was wrong he ruined pashiminna and preeti's   lives . But I think it's not Avinash's fault because of some misunderstanding Avinash-preeti got separated. Avinash still have photo of him & Preeti  so if he dumped her toh pic kyun apne pass rakhta .


Let’s see, how it goes. Definitely the above scenario is also a possibility. 



Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Hiten Gauri Rock

pencil p3cubed   stackexchange 1   eye 899

p3cubed 1 899 2 months ago adeela
Hiten gauri are back show starts from 25 oct

pencil NeeruNature   stackexchange 23   eye 2283

NeeruNature 23 2283 2 months ago adeela
Hiten gauri are back show starts from 25 oct

pencil NeeruNature   stackexchange 7   eye 1852

NeeruNature 7 1852 3 months ago CherryOnTheTop
Hiten Gauri to pair up in new show .

pencil Sutapasima   stackexchange 16   eye 3070

Sutapasima 16 3070 4 months ago dhun.laagi
Hiten & Gauri Tejwani are back onscreen together

pencil priya185   stackexchange 19   eye 2816

priya185 19 2816 4 months ago MochaQueen

Topic Info

5 Participants 28 Replies 2916Views

Topic started by CherryOnTheTop

Last replied by dhun.laagi

loader
loader
up-open TOP