I will tag some others too who show genuine interest and tagable 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Toh dikhana kab hai, 2050 mein?

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I hope it's better than tzh and ett . Next song should be better than leke Prabhu ka naam
Maroonporsche thumbnail

I hope he aint lying 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Blueberry94

I hope it's better than tzh and ett . Next song should be better than leke Prabhu ka naam

I am sure it is. Regarding the song that’s one’s personal view. Because I have heard many saying they like this one more or the same as swag or Mashallah. Though honestly Mashallah can’t be compared as it’s vibe and visuals were totally not the same. However the recent song leke  beat the others in views and likes in 24hours so it did it’s job and it’s playing everywhere and reels being made on it etc. 

Whereas swag and the recent song leke I would say you can compare as it as the similar vibe and party anthem theme. In my opinion swags lyrics were slightly better only.  Right now and outta the tiger series it as the most views and likes.  I say this based on my view and majority that the composition, the beats, and visuals are breathtaking. This song we can only say time will tell regardless it’s a chartbuster. 

wat_up thumbnail
but highly doubt that and their many things we don’t know and weren’t revealed plus this movie will start the spyverse rolling. Plus I’m already excited between in overseas presently based on sources on the net USA is leading in advance booking. 

wat_up thumbnail

Also guys this movie got all the imax screens in India as marvel is releasing their movie at the same time however Tiger3 got them and seems it will be extravagant!! 

Edited by wat_up - 6 months ago
Bloody-Mary thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ye sab shamshera ke waqt bhi bola tha. I just hope it's better than TZH (which was good imo) 

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: wat_up

I will tag some others too who show genuine interest and tagable 

Thanks for the tag Jess ❤