Posted: 3 months ago

If Titanic was made in Bollywood, who would you cast as Jack and Rose? Please cast actors in their 20's only as it is a young love story.

For me Jack: Siddhant Chaturvedi

Rose: Tripti Dimri

They would make a beautiful pair.

Aryan khan as Jack.. For some reason I feel Jack's hairstyle resembles that of Aryan khan and Aryan has that screen presence and charm needed for a young lover boy. 

I'm thinking too hard whom to cast as Rose.. Rose should be someone who is a new face,  young and delicate looking and also should look good with Aryan khan... Who will be the Rose for Aryan's Jack?🤔... Don't tell me it is Ananya pandey pls.. 

I would have casted Khushi Kapoor if she didn't spoil her face with plastic surgeriessmiley24,, Before plastic surgeries she was looking good.

Who will look good with Aryan's Jack? 🤔

Edited by Newbird - 3 months ago

But Aryan Khan wants to be a director, not actor

Do you have Netflix, btw? I'm seeing a really good movie and wnat  to recommend it to you

Jack - Current version of Aryan Khan. 

Rose - Sanya Malhotra 5 yrs back, not that she doesn’t look beautiful now, but she’d need to look same age as Aryan. smiley42

Originally posted by mintyblue

Do you have Netflix, btw? I'm seeing a really good movie and wnat  to recommend it to you

It's been long not watching any movies/shows, so I have not subscribed to any of these apps. 

Originally posted by mintyblue

@bold

I'm disappointed that he doesn't want to be an actor. That guy has some solid screen presence and Swag based on the short clip he released for some T-shirt few months back. 

Originally posted by Newbird

It's been long not watching any movies/shows, so I have not subscribed to any of these apps. 

When I was with parents  our TV had these subscriptions but I had not watched any movies or shows for so long . After leaving the house in August, I'm too lazy to even think of TV.. My attention span for any screen is 5 mins now, so I watch some songs on YouTube as I love music.. Music is a therapy to my chaotic mind. 

Edited by Newbird - 3 months ago

OMG same here!!!

I just discovered this band called the Cars.

Loving their musicsmiley27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dOx510kyOs

Ranbir and Alia. I can already imagine Alia’s nostrils flaring up when she tries to jump off the ship and Ranbir young superstar Kapoor let’s her continue as he doesn’t support ‘archake’

Better don't touch Titanic 😂😭😭 without James Cameron would be a mess.