Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Kat and Vicky's relationship seems the most scrutinized on here.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

I really admire people like Varun Dhawan, raj kumar Rao who married the ones who stood by them when they were struggling. Inspite of kjo and aloo trying so much to make Varun alia happen thankfully it didn’t happen bcz of Varun. Vicky Kaushal dumped Harleen as soon as he became famous after Uri and especially after knowing Katrina kwk episode. Katrina also didn’t bother about this as she kind of liked him. That’s how this industry is. 

katrina does not care if a man is in a relationship with another woman. She was with ranbir when he was in a relationship. She was seeing vicky when he was in a relationship. She helped both men cheat. She supposed to be with salman at the time she started seeing ranbir, I watched the kwk episode of wake up sid with couples named being salman katrina. But of course this forum always praises her shady past from changing her last name to lying about her past, I remember seeing many pictures of her with a po*n director and she is best friends with him too, wonder how she knows him but if another actress was friends with someone like him, they would've been shamed in this forum. 

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

Well except Varun's wife is wealthy and belongs to a well known business family. 

Tbf unless the other partner is bringing something to the table, the successfully party will dump and move on. Sushant did the same when Ankita used to pay his bills when he was trying his luck. That is the sad truth. They would not hold on to the partner that would weigh them down..

Raj Kumar Rao can be an exception in this case. 

raj kumar met his wife on the set of his movie they did together so it's not like they known each other before he became famous. Now with varun's case, yes it's before he became famous she knew him but he came from a film family. 

Ria23 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I have to say muje toh virat- Anushka seems like a green flag couple

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ria23

I have to say muje toh virat- Anushka seems like a green flag couple

virat is the green flag from what it looks like. In my opinion, anushka is not a green flag at all. Anushka was in the hotel room party drunk with ranbir and ayan with prostitutes while she was in a relationship with virat per rumors by a fan who spotted them together. Also I watched an interview of anushka and ranbir interrupted that interview saying to her "remember when you was in the boat with me" and she told him "you don't suppose to say that on camera." She was with ranveer for years and I thought she made a great match with ranveer because their energies of irritating personality matched together. Ranbir on an interview said the movie him and anushka did together did not even have kissing scenes, it was anushka who kept kissing him. 

Edited by Terenaina - 4 months ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Pretty much no one is a green flag smiley36

Exactly this. smiley36smiley36smiley36

They’re cute but let’s not glorify BW couples b/c their idea of loyalty & marriages is VASTLY different than most normal people & is incredibly & thoroughly scandalous for most people outside BW b/c BW is its own world. smiley36smiley36

As for KK cheating on Salman & RK- WHO WOULD NOT. 

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

@Bold 1 - He isn't some outsider having nothing to fall back on, his father was one of the most successful directors of all time, he himself had a gr8 run b4 things went South (pun intended smiley36)

@Bold 2- Well there were several theories and rumours regarding their break up one of which included Ankita being Physically abusive towards Sushant.

Yep but BW fortunes are generally, very unstable & Natasha Dhawan is from a known business family & much more well-to-do than Dhawan & his family. smiley36 Don’t compare them to normal people or even normal “rich” people & everyone anyway wants more & more. 

Also, rumours state that Laali Dhawan (VD’s Maa) was completely against an actress bahu. 

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

I remember haleen posted a pic with Vicky. Both wore how's the Josh tshirts and were looking lovely.

He even messed around with shweta tripathi during masaan and left her.

Apparently Sobhita Dhulipala too right when he got into BW.