Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

I really admire people like Varun Dhawan, raj kumar Rao who married the ones who stood by them when they were struggling. Inspite of kjo and aloo trying so much to make Varun alia happen thankfully it didn’t happen bcz of Varun. Vicky Kaushal dumped Harleen as soon as he became famous after Uri and especially after knowing Katrina kwk episode. Katrina also didn’t bother about this as she kind of liked him. That’s how this industry is. 

Well except Varun's wife is wealthy and belongs to a well known business family. 

Tbf unless the other partner is bringing something to the table, the successfully party will dump and move on. Sushant did the same when Ankita used to pay his bills when he was trying his luck. That is the sad truth. They would not hold on to the partner that would weigh them down..

Raj Kumar Rao can be an exception in this case. 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

So? It still means Kat ain't a green flag.

Also, wasn't Vicky in a relationship when he hooked up with Kat?smiley36

Vicky waa NOT in a relationship witg Harleen when he started dating Kat. Fake news again hahaha

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Phosphorus

Well except Varun's wife is wealthy and belongs to a well known business family

Tbf unless the other partner is bringing something to the table, the successfully party will dump and move on. Sushant did the same when Ankita used to pay his bills when he was trying his luck. That is the sad truth. They would not hold on to the partner that would weigh them down..

@Bold 1 - He isn't some outsider having nothing to fall back on, his father was one of the most successful directors of all time, he himself had a gr8 run b4 things went South (pun intended smiley36)

@Bold 2- Well there were several theories and rumours regarding their break up one of which included Ankita being Physically abusive towards Sushant.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Well except Varun's wife is wealthy and belongs to a well known business family. 

VD Alia fling rumours were very strong during Humpty. Masand had once said in his article that Lali Dhawan was firm that she does not want a filmy bahu. Maybe his fam intervened.

Sushant kaun sa bhikhari tha ki Ankita would have had to pay his bills. He started working as a background dancer and then an actor before Ankita. 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

@Bold 1 - He isn't some outsider having nothing to fall back on, his father was one of the most successful directors of all time, he himself had a gr8 run b4 things went South (pun intended smiley36)

@Bold 2- Well there were several theories and rumours regarding their break up one of which included Ankita being Physically abusive towards Sushant.

That's essentially what I mean. They both belonged to the same social status. 

Re Ankita - Sushant, sure, when he found his footing in BW, he suddenly  realized she was abusing him. LOL 

We don't know for sure what happened, but it remains a fact that they broke up only after Sushant broke into BW when Ankita actually held on to the relationship when he was a struggler !  That says a lot. 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya185

Vicky dumped his ex Harleen after Uri became successful 

Katrina is in her 40s, I doubt she has many options now. To clarify: I meant she looked prettier in her younger years (namaste london) without lip fillers and other surgeries and she had more options then. 

I remember haleen posted a pic with Vicky. Both wore how's the Josh tshirts and were looking lovely.

He even messed around with shweta tripathi during masaan and left her.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Most of people do what benefits them, There is no such thing as green flag. We don't know what's happening behind closed doors. I am sure there are many benefits for Kat to be married with Vicky and vice versa. Few weeks ago Kat and Vicky were at the airport and Vicky waited to Kat to come out and about to hold her hands but she totally ignored him. All comments were like they had some argument. Same with Sid and Kiara and Ranbir Alia. Just know if neither of their spouse did not had fame/good looks i don't think they would been together. That is why I respect Varun for being loyal to his wife. Anushka Sharma is indeed blessed to be married with Virat. He is very humble and mature man.smiley32smiley20

We need to move on with this perfect love story that existed in older timessmiley36

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Most of people do what benefits them, There is no such thing as green flag. We don't know what's happening behind closed doors. I am sure there are many benefits for Kat to be married with Vicky and vice versa. Few weeks ago Kat and Vicky were at the airport and Vicky waited to Kat to come out and about to hold her hands but she totally ignored him. All comments were like they had some argument. Same with Sid and Kiara and Ranbir Alia. Just know if neither of their spouse did not had fame/good looks i don't think they would been together. That is why I respect Varun for being loyal to his wife. Anushka Sharma is indeed blessed to be married with Virat. He is very humble and mature man.smiley32smiley20

We need to move on with this perfect love story that existed in older timessmiley36

Instagram  k comment section mein sab jalkukde single log bare rehte hai 

sala unko har ek couple se problem hai smiley36

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

That's essentially what I mean. They both belonged to the same social status. 

Re Ankita - Sushant, sure, when he found his footing in BW, he suddenly  realized she was abusing him. LOL 

We don't know for sure what happened, but it remains a fact that they broke up only after Sushant broke into BW when Ankita actually held on to the relationship when he was a struggler !  That says a lot. 

@Bold- Wow....well no comments.

@Bold 2- bohot ehsaan Devi ji ka

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya185

Vicky dumped his ex Harleen after Uri became successful 

Katrina is in her 40s, I doubt she has many options now. To clarify: I meant she looked prettier in her younger years (namaste london) without lip fillers and other surgeries and she had more options then. 

You are not making any sense, very low IQ thinking. Sigh…