Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Nopes smiley36

Without marriage or commitment NeiVika behaves like Husband-Wife to each other except the physical intimacy that's why we call them self claimed husband wife smiley37

PSX_20231001_190725.jpgPSX_20230902_141558.jpg

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

Congratulations arpi for new ATsmiley40smiley41

You put so much effort to create this AT. Kudos to you.smiley1

The first page is ....so beautiful, so elegant, just looking like a wow...just looking like a wow.smiley27smiley37smiley37

Whole Instagram is ruined with this reel smiley37

Thank you Rupi smiley31

Congratulations to you too smiley40

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Nopes smiley36

Without marriage or commitment NeiVika behaves like Husband-Wife to each other except the physical intimacy that's why we call them self claimed husband wife smiley37

PSX_20231001_190725.jpgPSX_20230902_141558.jpg

Ek din husband-wife bhi ban jaayenge without any official confession.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

Ek din husband-wife bhi ban jaayenge without any official confession.

Honestly speaking I won't mind that smiley36

At the moment I am desperate to see Yuvika getting married and shifting to Bharadawaj House confession can wait smiley37

I don't like the way she gets treated in Mahajan Mansion smiley11 Yes she has Nagars there but she deserves a home of her own. The kind of atmosphere and treatment she faces in Mahajan Mansion on a regular basis that's sooo disturbing smiley24

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly speaking I won't mind that smiley36

At the moment I am desperate to see Yuvika getting married and shifting to Bharadawaj House confession can wait smiley37

I don't like the way she gets treated in Mahajan Mansion smiley11 Yes she has Nagars there but she deserves a home of her own. The kind of atmosphere and treatment she faces in Mahajan Mansion on a regular basis that's sooo disturbing smiley24

Yeah, Bharadwaj house is sooo peaceful & cosy. Mahajan house is not Yuvika's home. You can't call a place your home,if everyday people are looking at you with hostility & hatred. Even after so many days Nagars are still outsiders. As you have said earlier, Yuvika needs someone like Neil & a place like Bharadwaj house in her life. She is going to stay there like a queen.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Yeah, Bharadwaj house is sooo peaceful & cosy. Mahajan house is not Yuvika's home. You can't call a place your home,if everyday people are looking at you with hostility & hatred. Even after so many days Nagars are still outsiders. As you have said earlier, Yuvika needs someone like Neil & a place like Bharadwaj house in her life. She is going to stay there like a queen.

Yup! 

The difference smiley14

PSX_20231101_215522.jpg4514-1080749.jpg

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Is this dude from EDKV2?

what is EDKV2?

I am watching sab satrangi… wow, they get so cozy cozy types there.. back hug, front hug.. sab hai usme smiley36

Yahan to Neil kuch bolne wala hota and Yuvika is like “ Neil mujhe abhi jana hai” 
smiley36

tellyme thumbnail

Both Anjali and Mohit are new faces to me smiley36

I haven't watched their previous works except ek do clips of Mohit smiley17 

Anjali is good here acting wise that I can assure you smiley20 

Mohit as Neil is the best thing about this show smiley37

Anjali Mohit CHEMISTRY is sizzling 🥵smiley42

They are good with eye locks, sexual tensions everything bas makers ko unke scenes dene mein maut aati hai smiley7

💯

Wonderful chemistry.. after long I am seeing some sensible chemistry.. makers need to cash on this wonderful chemistry and bring their story slight in front…. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

what is EDKV2?

I am watching sab satrangi… wow, they get so cozy cozy types there.. back hug, front hug.. sab hai usme smiley36

Yahan to Neil kuch bolne wala hota and Yuvika is like “ Neil mujhe abhi jana hai” 
smiley36

Ek Duje K Vaaste 2 on Sony smiley1

Han I have seen Satrangi Clips, mast cozy cozy touchy touchy romance they have served in it smiley42 smiley43

Swastik ne kyaaa soochke Mohit ko cast Kia jab ush se romance action kuch nehi karana smiley7 smiley35

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

💯

Wonderful chemistry.. after long I am seeing some sensible chemistry.. makers need to cash on this wonderful chemistry and bring their story slight in front…. 

Sub Plot hi de de smiley7 But they needs to utilise the chemistry of Mohit Anjali smiley13 

These two will slay a passionate couple in love phase smiley42 They have that spark and intensity both smiley43