Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

That was such a beautiful surprise!! The moment I saw Neil , tab Jake Laga her entire family is with her. Also she particularly mentioned Riya murder case and called Vidur innocent in front of the whole world specially Neil. I liked that moment, like a full circle.

Yes, SHE Cleared Vidur's Image too in front of the Media and World. smiley32 

I loved that detailing smiley42

Neil was sooo proud of her sooo sooo proud smiley27

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Yes, SHE Cleared Vidur's Image too in front of the Media and World. smiley32 

I loved that detailing smiley42

Neil was sooo proud of her sooo sooo proud smiley27

Considering what a big Prem worshipper she is, the fact that she remembered about Vidur uncle & cleared his name is a big thing. I really like the way they are developing Vidur-Yuvika bond. Probably for the first time I am watching a female lead forming her own beautiful connection with the male lead's father. Their bond is not due to Neil but Neil will add more beauty to it. Hope they show similarly with Neil & Bhoomi.

MochaQueen thumbnail

I have seen 2 previous shows of Anjali too...Mere Dad Ki Dulhan and Tere Bina Jiya Jaye Na....i didnt like her acting much in the last one...she seemed expressionless in emotional scenessmiley36 i liked her better in MDKD

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I have seen 2 previous shows of Anjali too...Mere Dad Ki Dulhan and Tere Bina Jiya Jaye Na....i didnt like her acting much in the last one...she seemed expressionless in emotional scenessmiley36 i liked her better in MDKD

Both Anjali and Mohit are new faces to me smiley36

I haven't watched their previous works except ek do clips of Mohit smiley17 

Anjali is good here acting wise that I can assure you smiley20 

Mohit as Neil is the best thing about this show smiley37

Anjali Mohit CHEMISTRY is sizzling 🥵smiley42

They are good with eye locks, sexual tensions everything bas makers ko unke scenes dene mein maut aati hai smiley7

MochaQueen thumbnail

Both Anjali and Mohit are new faces to me smiley36

I haven't watched their previous works except ek do clips of Mohit smiley17 

Anjali is good here acting wise that I can assure you smiley20 

Mohit as Neil is the best thing about this show smiley37

Anjali Mohit CHEMISTRY is sizzling 🥵smiley42

They are good with eye locks, sexual tensions everything bas makers ko unke scenes dene mein maut aati hai smiley7

They should confess soon...I feel their story will become thrilling after thatsmiley36

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Considering what a big Prem worshipper she is, the fact that she remembered about Vidur uncle & cleared his name is a big thing. I really like the way they are developing Vidur-Yuvika bond. Probably for the first time I am watching a female lead forming her own beautiful connection with the male lead's father. Their bond is not due to Neil but Neil will add more beauty to it. Hope they show similarly with Neil & Bhoomi.

Bhoomi is selectively blind so let's see when she acknowledges Neil more than a friend for Yuvika. Only after that we will get Bhoomi Neil bonding smiley1 

Vidur Yuvika scenes are always good and has varieties which I like smiley32

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

They should confess soon...I feel their story will become thrilling after thatsmiley36

They are self claimed husband wife to each other even before confession so I am sure they will serve fire after confession smiley43 smiley36

MochaQueen thumbnail

They are self claimed husband wife to each other even before confession so I am sure they will serve fire after confession smiley43 smiley36

Shadi hogayi??

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Nope , but they behave like a couple whenever they cansmiley37

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations arpi for new ATsmiley40smiley41

You put so much effort to create this AT. Kudos to you.smiley1

The first page is ....so beautiful, so elegant, just looking like a wow...just looking like a wow.smiley27smiley37smiley37