Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Yep these two are going to get to know their feelings for each other cause DJ is inadvertently going to play Eros/Cupid in their lovestorysmiley37

Yuvika already knows Neil's feelings for her Han yeh aalag Baat Hai Ki she prefers to listen it from everyone on earth smiley36

Neil knows Yuvika pretty well so I guess he has got some idea about her feelings but of course he actually needs a confirmation from her because she did nothing in life to make him sure about her feelings smiley37

After Shobhna's suicide stunt real or fake DJ will absolutely go bonkers and target NeiVika and we know DJ ends up doing the exact opposite of what he wants smiley39 so yeah NeiVika will move forward like that smiley42 smiley36

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Yuvika already knows Neil's feelings for her Han yeh aalag Baat Hai Ki she prefers to listen it from everyone on earth smiley36

Neil knows Yuvika pretty well so I guess he has got some idea about her feelings but of course he actually needs a confirmation from her because she did nothing in life to make him sure about her feelings smiley37

After Shobhna's suicide stunt real or fake DJ will absolutely go bonkers and target NeiVika and we know DJ ends up doing the exact opposite of what he wants smiley39 so yeah NeiVika will move forward like that smiley42 smiley36

Yep i have a positive feeling that we will get to see some NeiVika related content soonsmiley1

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Yes I am hopeful. We will get a NeiVika centric sub plot soon.  They have to give More screen space to Neil. His individual journey. 

Till now Neil's highest point in the show was that ep when he just entered into the Mahajan house, threatened DHANRAJ & Gargi, fought with Dj & came back by openly announcing that he can set the entire Mahajan house on fire. He was spitting fire & power. But without a position these are just hollow words. 

I want them to show how accomplished he is in his professional life! How good he is at his job! How successful he is without any help from the Mahajans! So fingers crossed. Let's see.

He HATES Mahajans with a passion

He was sooo happy to see Mahajan family falling apart smiley37

PSX_20231031_205316.jpg

Let's see how he reacts to DJ strangling Yuvika.

I hope he will come to Mahajan Mansion listening the Gun Shot smiley24

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

He HATES Mahajans with a passion

He was sooo happy to see Mahajan family falling apart smiley37

PSX_20231031_205316.jpg

Let's see how he reacts to DJ strangling Yuvika.

I hope he will come to Mahajan Mansion listening the Gun Shot smiley24

What? DJ is strangling Yuvika? Where? Is there a new promo? Oh I missed it. It is not there in the YouTube also? Tell me what is there in the promo?

Moonks thumbnail

Congratulations for the new ATsmiley40

This looks fantasticsmiley42

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

What? DJ is strangling Yuvika? Where? Is there a new promo? Oh I missed it. It is not there in the YouTube also? Tell me what is there in the promo?

Yup in New Promo DJ blames Yuvika for Shobhna's death and strangles her while everyone is shocked to see Shobhna's dead body lying on floor. Neil as always wasn't there in promo but I hope at least episode mein ho smiley7

Promo is airing on TV, SAB Chachu is yet to upload it on social media smiley1

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

Congratulations for the new ATsmiley40

This looks fantasticsmiley42

Thank you Moderator Maddam smiley31 

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Dii I have already said it. I would love it if they make Yuvika confess her feelings to Neil first. & then Neil's reaction. I already know Mohit is going to nail it. I have already played that scene again & again in my mind.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Dii I have already said it. I would love it if they make Yuvika confess her feelings to Neil first. & then Neil's reaction. I already know Mohit is going to nail it. I have already played that scene again & again in my mind.

Even I would LOVE to see Yuvika Confessing first to Neil and Neil picking her up & hugging her smiley42 smiley43 

Let's see smiley36

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Then Yuvika and Neil should do koochie koo....after confessing of coursesmiley37

They can do koochi ku before Confessing too smiley37