Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164233624

This i completely agree with....i was stuck in a batch of 4 such women in college..... it was the most HORRIBLE 2 years  of my life since all 4 of them were reserved and TOXIC

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 5 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Congratulations everyone

Finally a new AT

Yes it took ages to finish the first AT smiley36 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164233624

This i completely agree with....i was stuck in a batch of 4 such women in college..... it was the most HORRIBLE 2 years  of my life since all 4 of them were reserved and TOXIC

But women aren't reserved around their favourite boys like Yuvika is otherwise reserved but not reserved around Neil smiley2

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Yes it took ages to finish the first AT smiley36 

Yep the first AT started before my final exams and i attended my graduation ceremony yesterday after 2 and a half months and only then the AT got finished smiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Yep the first AT started before my final exams and i attended my graduation ceremony yesterday after 2 and a half months and only then the AT got finished smiley37

Lack of NeiVika scenes is the reason also we discuss about NeiVika alot in the EDT itself smiley36

Hopefully this AT will get finished early because I have a strong feeling that we will get a NeiVika centric sub plot soon smiley9 

But women aren't reserved around their favourite boys like Yuvika is otherwise reserved but not reserved around Neil smiley2

Then Yuvika and Neil should do koochie koo....after confessing of coursesmiley37

Lack of NeiVika scenes is the reason also we discuss about NeiVika alot in the EDT itself smiley36

Hopefully this AT will get finished early because I have a strong feeling that we will get a NeiVika centric sub plot soon smiley9 

Yep either exile related or something elsesmiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Yep either exile related or something elsesmiley37

I don't know what it is but it will be related to the main track and DJ's revenge that's why the title of this EDT is, 

Tere Mere Pyaar Nu Nazar Na Lage smiley37

Full link of the song 🔗

https://youtu.be/D-YMyTjt0zw?si=ZJxTwd4HfWZOzg2b

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 5 months ago

I don't know what it is but it will be related to the main track and DJ's revenge that's why the title of this EDT is, 

Tere Mere Pyaar Nu Nazar Na Lage smiley37

Full link of the song 🔗

https://youtu.be/D-YMyTjt0zw?si=ZJxTwd4HfWZOzg2b

Yep these two are going to get to know their feelings for each other cause DJ is inadvertently going to play Eros/Cupid in their lovestorysmiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes I am hopeful. We will get a NeiVika centric sub plot soon.  They have to give More screen space to Neil. His individual journey. 

Till now Neil's highest point in the show was that ep when he just entered into the Mahajan house, threatened DHANRAJ & Gargi, fought with Dj & came back by openly announcing that he can set the entire Mahajan house on fire. He was spitting fire & power. But without a position these are just hollow words. 

I want them to show how accomplished he is in his professional life! How good he is at his job! How successful he is without any help from the Mahajans! So fingers crossed. Let's see.