Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Saumya2102

Neil ka bas chalta to Mahajan house ke terrace pe jaa ke chilla chilla ke Yuvika ko ILY bole. smiley36

But I love her Papa 2.0 Loading..... smiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Saumya2102

Is this editor a dushman of Swastik or what? Why edit all the good scenes? smiley35

Rupi said those editors are Employees of Swastik only not SAB Chachu's smiley24

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: rbpll

If yuvika look like this in her chairmanship period then Neil need to be her assistant in mahajan office.smiley15

LMAO even I was thinking the same. He will leave his start up and gonna join Mahajan Office as her PA if she continues to look this much 

HOT & Sexy smiley36

Well I wanna see a Possessive Neil smiley42 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: rbpll

Becoz amongst boys only neil is the only green flag which makes neivika romance healthy. Baaki bache-kuche romances red flags se bhare hue haismiley36

Isliye mohit's romance point absolutely right.smiley16

Even Vanshaj land mein koi aur Green Flag hota bhi tab bhi Neil would've been special and only romance that audience would've looked forward to smiley36 Neil's Screen Presence and Charm is entirely different smiley42

Waise apart from Neil only Dhanraj is a Green Flag right? I mean as husband he is a Green Flag right? 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

mujhe bhi kahah yaad tha..ham dono discuss kar rahe the paglon ki tarah ki Neil hug karega YUVIKA Ko tight wala...

Inke landmark episodes pura ka pura core plot Ko dedicated hote hai..., 100 episode Sobhna ka revelation...150 episode Subhadra is back to claim her right...

Chalo let's hope they continue with their pattern of NeiVika content in 151 episode...

Yup their landmark episodes are dedicated to Core plot but in other landmark episodes at least Neil was there though no NeiVika Content but Neil was there in background. This time woh Tha hi nehi smiley7 smiley35

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Kya? Kya? It was soo hot & sexy...That wink would have only elevated the scene.highlighting her boldness & possessiveness...bas yaar inhein koi basic idea nahin hai ki kya cut karna chahiye aur kya nahin...Kyon bante hai editor?

Yes that Wink from Yuvika would've made the scene more SEXY smiley43 But Editors smiley7

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Even Vanshaj land mein koi aur Green Flag hota bhi tab bhi Neil would've been special and only romance that audience would've looked forward to smiley36 Neil's Screen Presence and Charm is entirely different smiley42

Waise apart from Neil only Dhanraj is a Green Flag right? I mean as husband he is a Green Flag right? 

Yep Neil and Dhanraj are the only green flagssmiley14

Huh....these two keep getting so many parallels i wonder whysmiley36

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Wahi na apko yaad hai we were discussing about the inconsistency in that Thoda thoda pyaar hua episodes..& you felt that it was abrupt.They could have showed more moments..Kya pata shoot Kiya ho aur aise hi cut Gaya ho?

Imagine aise kitne NeiVika moments ham tak pahunche hi nahin..

Yes now I am sure many NeiVika scenes and Neil scenes Editors edited out which we will NEVER know smiley38 

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

I noticed that someone in the vlog mentioned that if Anjali likes the saree look then they will transition her wardrobe from her usual dresses to sarees

🤦

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Yep Neil and Dhanraj are the only green flagssmiley14

Huh....these two keep getting so many parallels i wonder whysmiley36

Kon those two? 

Neil & Dhanraj? smiley36

Gargi is a Red Flag smiley37 Yuvika is Green Flag so that's the difference I guess smiley36