mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

I wanted to take a moment to shower some appreciation on the incredibly talented and charming actor, Ali Fazal.

His ability to adapt to diverse roles and breathe life into his characters is nothing short of extraordinary. From his poignant performance in "Victoria & Abdul" to his riveting role in the Indian web series "Mirzapur," he has proven that he can effortlessly shift from period dramas to gritty contemporary stories. He also starred in the delightful Happy Bhaaj Jayegi.

Recently saw Death on the Nile and he was very good in it, albeit in a short role.

He's quite the eye-candy too, isn't he? It's like a double dose of charisma, talent, and good looks. Richa Chadha must be grinning from ear to ear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdGL0qxgZGM

Thoughts on this handsome lad?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Very versatile actor and very self-aware. He could pull off toxic and vulnerable characters equally well.I loved his chemistry with Vikrant Massey in Mirzapur. Totally believable as brothers who love each other despite being totally different.I loved his transformation from dumb musclehead to a thoughtful criminal kingpin who is deeply traumatized and having to adapt.But the JNU debacle is bound to affect his career in the Hindi film industry.

Edited by capricornrcks - 6 months ago