Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 months ago

Who else finds this Kabir guy annoying?

Going by the title of the show, there's a high chance Kesar will end up with him as by supporting her, Ambika will prove not all saas are bad.

However, I find this guy extremely annoying. 

I don't deny Suraj at the beginning was quite harsh, specially when Ambika fainted. I can never accept violence in any form. But barring that one incident, I find his reactions reasonable enough and am willing to give him a chance if the makers don't blackwash him unnecessarily.

On the contrary, I find Kabir loud and too entitled. It's like he scrutinizes everything just so he can prove Suraj wrong. It's easy to blame Suraj for everything but the question is if he would be able to perform the same duties as Kesar's husband considering how vile his mother is.

I believe he would falter even more.

What do you guys think? Share your views... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Do we know who the lead is yet?smiley36

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

To be completely honest, I don't care.

I have seen makers and audience to favor leads when in reality, they are wrong. Whereas realistic and actually good characters either get sidelined or black washed to justify the leads' horrendous activities.

So in that sense I'm not waiting for the makers to reveal who's the lead so I can justify him.

My opinion on Kabir is strictly based on his actions. 

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Quite on the contrary, I find Kabir very warm and supportive. It is Suraj whom I find very cold and entitled.

I remember a few episodes back, him commenting to a servant that "sab apni 'jagah' bhool rahe hai." In yesterday's episode, he tore papers and threw on Kabir's friends face. He has often spoken about 'jagah' which I understand as a softer term for 'aukad' to Kabir. He seems to have a very classist mentality. He can warn people or even argue things out with them but he would rather humilate them. Even when he visited Kabir's house and his sisters were not willing to have water there, he had nothing to say to them. Sometimes, when Kesar says something, he does follow her lead to do some good actions but I think he's an adult and he should be having some standards of his own by now.

Suraj did support Kesar in a recent episode by offering his room to her. But earlier, when Kabir pointed out that he does not support her unconditionally, it was true. He used to support her only when she had proven enough that she was correct.

Whether Kabir would take a stand for Kesar in future if Shakuntala becomes her saas and if Kabir is really her son remains to be seen. But in recent episodes, Kabir has stood up for Kesar several times. Despite being cruelly taunted for being an outsider and being reminded of his 'jagah' to the extent of even being reciprocated for a respectful 'Jay Ambe' greeting with hostility, he spoke up for Kesar not once but many times. He stood against the entire family, after seeing that Suraj wasn't supporting Kesar and backed off respectfully when Ambika discouraged him.

Also, Kabir does scrutinize Suraj's actions. In fact he appreciated it when Suraj warned Kesar against Hetal. He also apologized to Kesar when he believed he'd spoken much against Suraj. 

In the episodes of their initial meetings, Kabir was trying to be friendly with Suraj. It was Suraj who gave him clear signs to stay away, the reason for which was not clear, so I believe it's again the classist attitude. If I was in Kabir's place, I would also have suspicion about Suraj's general attitude after being at the receiving end of such behaviour from him.

These are my views.

Edited by anon91 - 7 months ago
umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Do we know who the lead is yet?smiley36

Damn it....

So we still don't know who the ML is?

Don't tell me that Suraj also get his couple BGM??

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Suraj hasn't got a BGM yet but he's started getting his moments of being lovey-dovey with Kesar

umawanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: anon91

Suraj hasn't got a BGM yet but he's started getting his moments of being lovey-dovey with Kesar

ITV Rule book States that a couple cannot have a love story without couple BGM. 

If Suraj is not getting a couple BGM then and getting lovey dovey scene so that is not love according to ITV rule book. 

Suraj will not be considered ML till he gets couple BGM.😜🤣🤣🤣

umawanderer thumbnail

I actually don't like Kabir or Suraj🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Suraj is arrogant jerk who gets easily influenced by others.. his reactions are almost like a robot 🤖🤖

Kabir is unemployed most of the time... and is oversmart.

Both of these idiots mostly forget to wear button on their shirts

And because of these two idiots I can't get any scenes of queen 😞👑😞😭

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: umawanderer

Damn it....

So we still don't know who the ML is?

Don't tell me that Suraj also get his couple BGM??

Did you stop watching?

umawanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Did you stop watching?

Yep Long back... maybe after the engagement of suraj and kesar