Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hania Amir

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I’m getting excited for this after reading his words. It sounds like he’s so satisfied of how everything translated on screen. Can’t wait for this to start! 

Thank god he said romance. And love story. Can’t go wrong with Wahaj and romance 🤩

hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Thank god he said romance. And love story. Can’t go wrong with Wahaj and romance 🤩

i think he said love story not romance.

tgota92 thumbnail

Hania Amir

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

i think he said love story not romance.

What’s the difference lol 

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6UarazIUwX/?igsh=MWVvamtoam5hbmtjMg== omg Haseeb’s caption smiley43smiley41 he came home filled with intense emotions of love smiley43

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tgota92

What’s the difference lol 

I’m wondering too, should I be worried that we’re expecting too much? I’m hoping love story means romance. 

Edit: I just noticed that he used the word romance too. I hope he isn’t overselling it. 

Edited by unicornhugs - 1 months ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

I’m wondering too, should I be worried that we’re expecting too much? I’m hoping love story means romance. 

Edit: I just noticed that he used the word romance too. I hope he isn’t overselling it. 

he said ‘at the moment his vision is so romantic filled with beauty of passion and true love’ smiley43 hope he meant what he wrote bcz hasseb Saab we also wanted same intense romance smiley36 wahaj did phd in romance and maya also reciprocates with same intense and their chemistry is top notch but only krq script bothering me whether he can write such intense romantic passionate scenes. 

hypnotoad thumbnail

i was talking genre differences: Romance as a genre vs Love stories.

For a Romance, the relationship is the plot, and point, of the story. There will be other events and subplots going on, but the central tension is based around the question: How will they get together? In a Love story, there is a different story point and goal to be achieved--something besides love is at stake. The romantic relationship is a vehicle and/or complication to this story focus. Other relationships may be equally important to the main character. His or her growth and change is central, but the romantic relationship is part of that experience, not all of it.

Romance stories have the Happily Ever After (HEA) ending. The two lovers need to end up together and a bright future together is implicit. In love stories, the HEA is  not necessary. They may end up together apart, one or both may die. etc.

Characters in a Romance and Love stories could have differences. Love stories tend to have more deeply and authentically flawed characters compared to Romance for instance. There are red lines a hero in a Romance is not going too cross in terms of character traits and actions.

P.S. I have copied some of this from google.

tgota92 thumbnail

Hania Amir

Part of it is marketing and promotion of course. We are approaching the time it’ll come on air and of course team will create hype (I low key think the “don’t post BTS” stuff was also kind of attention grabbing lol), but I think we can be cautiously hopeful 👍🏼 Fingers crossed 

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Waise kya scene shoot hua hoga kal director sir romantic hogaye smiley17

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Maya Ali

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

he said ‘at the moment his vision is so romantic filled with beauty of passion and true love’ smiley43 hope he meant what he wrote bcz hasseb Saab we also wanted same intense romance smiley36 wahaj did phd in romance and maya also reciprocates with same intense and their chemistry is top notch but only krq script bothering me whether he can write such intense romantic passionate scenes. 

He said wrote chemistry between onscreen characters is intensesmiley43

I'm anticipating intense and passionate chemistry between mahaj in the showsmiley42