mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

If you enjoy emotionally driven, character-focused stories, this show is definitely worth a watch.

But who am I kidding? Most of you must have already seen it. I'm late to the party!!!

Season 1 has episodes that provide a thoughtful and diverse exploration of love in all its forms.

I have only watched the first 2 episodes and it's so beautiful.

Who all have seen it?

Here's a summary of the first 2 episodes:

Episode 1: "When the Doorman Is Your Main Man"

In this episode, we meet Maggie (played by Cristin Milioti), a single woman living in a New York City apartment building. Her bond with her friendly doorman, Guzmin (played by Laurentiu Possa), is more than just a professional relationship. Guzmin looks out for Maggie and offers her sage advice as she navigates love and life in the big city. Their unique friendship shows the impact of unexpected connections and the support we find in unlikely places.

Episode 2: "When Cupid Is a Prying Journalist"

This episode introduces us to Julie (played by Catherine Keener), a middle-aged woman who works as a journalist. When she interviews a young tech billionaire, Joshua (played by Dev Patel), she is skeptical of his intentions and the notion of true love. However, as she spends time with him, she begins to see a different side of his character. Their interactions explore the themes of vulnerability, trust, and the possibility of love across generational divides.

SO WONDERFUL!!!!!