Akshnav baby not legacy kid - Only Abhira's baby

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 months ago

Hi, my name is Sneha . Nice to c you all smiley31

I m more of a HC fan (Aditya Hooda ) but in yrkkh, I don't like abhimanyu and started loving Abhinav and slowly gravitated to Akshnav from Abhira.

My question is, why Abhir is the legacy kid but not akshnav 's baby ?

Isn't legacy kid Akshara (Hina khan's) 's child and her maternal grandkids?

How does who's the father matter?  

Kartik had two daughters, but arohi was not related to OG Akshara , so she couldn't be the legacy kid, whereas Akshu is Naira's child , hence she became the lead. Similarly, Akshu's daughter will become the lead of next generation. How is Akshnav 's baby destroying legacy? Lol.. how is abhimanyu and birlas even related to Akshara singhania and naitik?

And Akshnav were married for 6+ years , longer than Abhira marriage.

P.S - Mods, lock the thread, my doubt is cleared. 

Edited by AuthorSneha - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

smiley36 85% AkshNav's kid will be main Female lead... 

15% I am still giving makers benefit of doubt to makers. 

If they are heading for leap then there is no going back but to keep AkshNav's daughter as Female Lead...

But nevertheless, like Kairav, even Abhir will still be part of legacy!! All kids linked to Sr. Akshara and Naira are legacy linked..!

Edited by shahsb_26 - 6 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

If they are heading for leap then there is no going back but to keep AkshNav's daughter as Female Lead...

But nevertheless, like Kairav, even Abhir will still be part of legacy!! All kids linked to Sr. Akshara and Naira are legacy linked..!

yes he’ll be a supportive loving big brother like kairav 🥰

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It doesn't matter who is the legacy kid.

If the script is trash even legacy kid can't do anything (example gen3)

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Hi, my name is Sneha . Nice to c you all smiley31

I m more of a HC fan (Aditya Hooda ) but in yrkkh, I don't like abhimanyu and started loving Abhinav and slowly gravitated to Akshnav from Abhira.

My question is, why a of people in Twitter and other sites are saying abhir is legacy kid and akshnav 's baby is not .

Isn't legacy kid Akshara (Hina khan's) 's child and her maternal grandkids?

How does who's the father matter?  

Kartik had two daughters, but arohi was not related to OG Akshara , so she couldn't be the legacy kid, whereas Akshu is Naira's child , hence she became the lead. Similarly, Akshu's daughter will become the lead of next generation. How is Akshnav 's baby destroying legacy? Lol.. how is abhimanyu and birlas even related to Akshara singhania and naitik?

And Akshnav were married for 6+ years , longer than Abhira marriage.

hi can you change the title of this thread to Akshnavs  Child IS Legacy Kid ..  then that will clear all misunderstandings 

Edited by Indira1211 - 6 months ago
tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

legacy kid gaya bhaad me 

script or shakle acchi nahi hongi to legacy kid kya ukhaad legi

smiley37

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes he’ll be a supportive loving big brother like kairav 🥰

I really hope not. Really don't want Abhir to turn out to be anything like Kairav. Already his character is more or less spoiled, thanks to Goenkas and his bio dad. If anything, hope he's like Naksh. He was the best brother. He supported Naira at every stage. Unlike Kairav, who could never stand up for Akshara. Hope Abhir will grow up to become more like Abhinav and Naksh. Both were good human beings and good brothers to Muskaan and Naira. 

Thanks everyone for replying ❤️

Confusion cleared, yes all kids born to Akshara are legacy kids 

& like someone here said, if script is thrash , even legacy can't do anything smiley36

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I honestly don't want akshnav baby as the lead coz I can't see abhinav 's child going through toxic relationship, miscarriages, death of partner and a life full of struggles 😭

Originally posted by: Indira1211

hi can you change the title of this thread to Akshnavs  Child IS Legacy Kid ..  then that will clear all misunderstandings 

Can title be changed?