Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Aarohi left and Akshara jholi fela kar begged smiley32smiley32smiley32

Aarohi felt and came where abhimanyu is their and ak jholi failaye for this same manyu only lol 🤣

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Arohi knew whom to approach post leaving birla house unlike the fl who went to kasauli married a random man met on bus. Made him father of her child smiley37 ideally arohi should have hop a bus like fl as that's  a best thing potrayed in this season and there she would have met a AA. But she is intelligent so she just proved how dumb akshara was for taking stupid decisions 😂🤣

She went there where abhimanyu is their still depending on him so that he makes her kid understand ? Is not she independent enough and best mom and make her kid understand why she need abhimanyu now ?

Edited by Anu234 - 8 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Anu234

Gen end mei dono hi marenge kya hi punishment 🤣

she will see her kid growing smiley37

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: napster

If only Arohi had walked out long back. Now she should tell the family how Manjri brainwashed a child.

I don't understand why Akshu is hellbent on calling Manjri 'ma'. The writers have written Akhu's character so nauseatingly saint like that I laugh whenever Manjri insults her, orders her to get an abortion and Akhsu folds her hands like a beggar.

Now I'm treating this drama as a comedy so I was laughing so much when Akhu called Abhi and got hyper over how Manjri was. Are there really such stupid women who don't have any self respect?

It would have been great if they would show tht akshu was pretending to care for Manjri but was actually rolling her eyes. Sometimes I feel the writer wanted to show the jocasta complex but was afraid of custodians of indian culturesmiley37

Ma toh arohi b keh rahi hei na 🤣

Abhira fans aur akshnav fans ko tab tak matlab raha hei jab ak unke favourite ko hail Karti hei 🤣

Abhira fans ko kabhi farq nahi pada , kyunki hum akshara ki neeyat ko jaante hai!! 🤣🤣🤣

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

she will see her kid growing smiley37

Don't think so 

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Abhira fans ko kabhi farq nahi pada , kyunki hum akshara ki neeyat ko jaante hai!! 🤣🤣🤣

Farak nhi padta toh uski hi baate nhi karte hei log hamesha 

Farak nhi padta toh uski hi baate nhi karte hei log hamesha 

Unfortunately, she is the FL of the show, toh uski baatein aayenge hi!!!! 

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Ye raha aapki tapasya ka phal..."

And she walks out with her daughter, with her held high

Aarohi really turned out to be the most well-written character and parent. Far better than ABhimanyu and Akshara 

"I am so embarrassed apne suicide attempt kia"
"Kitna bada custody battle hua tha, phir Abhir aant main apni maa ke paas laut gaya'
Jo bajaya haa aaj usne Manjari ko smiley37

I am sure she will prove to be a great parental figure to Abhir and Naira, after Akshara s death 

Standing Ovation GIF - Standing Ovation GIFs

Should have done this eons ago but better late than never. Just wish Ak stop calling Manju mata Ma as she has forfeited that right once she demanded Akshnav baby be aborted for the happiness of her manchild.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved loved loved Aarohi… ❤️❤️❤️❤️

how we wished this to happened by the ML and FL… but choro…😞