Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Are we discussing about the guy who said it was the mistake of those poor haps who were sleeping on the footpath and hence justified Salman’s overriding the car on them in an indirect way ? Eh. I won’t lower my standard discussing this guy’s opinions. smiley18

Sab maf because now he said against srksmiley36

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Isnt this true of most successful people in bollywood or office 

They can use you to come up than discard thats trait of most successful men even US business magnets

They snatch credit from others do not give credit to team act as if only they are 100 % reason of success of the venture they are in  

You think amir khan, salman khan, akshay, ajay or even actress like kareeena or alia are any diff by nature 

They are nice to those produers or directors wo benefit them or give them job and as long as they give them job

they are no friend or family to anyone 

That is how most are at work place not only SRK thats why they get more success than others

they know how to attract success or act as if they are only responsible for all success etc snmatch credit from others or destroy those who come in their path thats why they have success 

No gandhi type of guy can become top actor or get success its kalyug 

Edited by myviewprem - 6 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I want to contradict...there are actors/actresses who respect the teamwork and also praise the team's work openly...SRK is one of them...

My opinion about the singer: why did he come with his rant exactly now???!!!

Edited by Clochette - 6 months ago
Bloody-Mary thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Beywakoof

Right from Abhijeet Bhatacharya's mouth,  Shahrukh's voice: once !!

Right at start of the video, details inside the interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOMrBC5WcqU

isn't this the same person who said kutta agar raste pe soyega toh kutte ki maut marega to defend Bhai ramming his suv over people?

YourCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Isnt this true of most successful people in bollywood or office 

They can use you to come up than discard thats trait of most successful men even US business magnets

They snatch credit from others do not give credit to team act as if only they are 100 % reason of success of the venture they are in  

You think amir khan, salman khan, akshay, ajay or even actress like kareeena or alia are any diff by nature 

They are nice to those produers or directors wo benefit them or give them job and as long as they give them job

they are no friend or family to anyone 

That is how most are at work place not only SRK thats why they get more success than others

they know how to attract success or act as if they are only responsible for all success etc snmatch credit from others or destroy those who come in their path thats why they have success 

No gandhi type of guy can become top actor or get success its kalyug 

True it happens everywhere.... That is why worldly success is never a true success... 

If you expect them to actually do the right thing, I just cannot imagine what would happened to them.. smiley36

Edited by YourCat - 6 months ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I agree with Abhijeet.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Daebak

He is always abusing/fighting with someone or the other. He has a problem with everyone.

If m not wrong he also got arrested for passing derogatory remarks about someone. Male Kangana smiley36

To support Salman in hit and run case he thrashed victims and referred them as dogs sleeping on street 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SriRani

To support Salman in hit and run case he thrashed victims and referred them as dogs sleeping on street 

Oh. I didn't know this. Superb! Another feather on his capsmiley10

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Daebak

Oh. I didn't know this. Superb! Another feather on his capsmiley10

The singer made a rather controversial statement in 2015, when the Sessions Court in Mumbai sentenced actor Salman Khan to five years in jail in the 2002 hit-and-run case. He came out in support of Salman by tweeting “Kutta rd pe soyega kutte ki maut marega, roads garib ke baap ki nahi hai I ws homles an year nvr slept on rd.” 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: SriRani

The singer made a rather controversial statement in 2015, when the Sessions Court in Mumbai sentenced actor Salman Khan to five years in jail in the 2002 hit-and-run case. He came out in support of Salman by tweeting “Kutta rd pe soyega kutte ki maut marega, roads garib ke baap ki nahi hai I ws homles an year nvr slept on rd.” 

I know right?? Why do these poor people sleep on the footpath if they don't have a home.....why can't they just book an airconditioned room with a soft bed in a hotel......when we go on vacation somewhere we are also homeless.....but we stay in a hotel.......we don't go sleep on footpaths.......Abhijeet is right.